Dr. Horrible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Horrible?

I've been poking around and I can't seem to find a section for it. I thought that was a bit odd considering the wealth of things there are to talk about and the fact that it was our first major Joss video work in quite some time.

A few examples of what threads could be started:

The nature of good and evil in Dr. Horrlbe. Who's the hero?
    Really Joss? You killed another one?-Why Penny had to die.
    The ultimate struggle: Nerds vs Jocks (trust me, this one is in there)
    Commentary the Musical-a discussion in and of itself

I could go on. I just think we're missing a lot of stuff by not having it here. So what say you? Should I start some threads in the other shows section and just see if it takes off?

Feel free to start a new Dr. Horrible thread in the Outside the Shows section. There was discussion for it when it first debuted but the conversation has lulled. But it was a rather lengthy thread. You can start a new one and see if folks still have something to say! But multiple threads? I don't think a 45-minute musical is worthy of its own subsection, Joss-related or not.

Also, I don't think a lot of people have even heard the commentary yet. Maybe it's on youtube or something though.... Last I checked, the DVD was only available through amazon. As I don't really purchase things online, I haven't yet been able to get my hands on it.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

The commentary is available on youtube, though not with video unfortunately. It might be helpful if I posted some links then?

I'll start off with one of my favorite points and see how it goes. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
      X