New Promotional Spoiler Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Promotional Spoiler Pictures

Some pictures from the first episode of Dollhouse are out...only a few more weeks, guys! Link is here:

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...omotional.html

I love that some of them have AMY ACKER! WOO! It makes me happy to see her in there, and I love all the other ones, too. Can't wait for the episode to come out!!

Great pictures, although I'm not sure how spoilery they can be if nobody's seen or knows what happens yet.

Although, is Amy Acker's character scarred or was that just lighting?
    sigpic

Comment

Cool pictures! Thanks a lot

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Great pictures, although I'm not sure how spoilery they can be if nobody's seen or knows what happens yet.

As for that, I'm not really sure. To me it looks like the lighting but I can't really tell. Maybe she was attacked by one of the actives! UPDATE: Sorry about that. I took another look at the pictures, and i do think she is scarred. I hope we'll get to fnd out why soon!

And here's some more really cool posters and pictures for Dollhouse in case you haven't seen them yet. Scroll down aout halfway past the promo pics.I think they're fantastic! Could also be great pictures for fan art or sigs!

http://dollhousefans.blogspot.com/
      Last edited by CaptainOats; 27-01-09, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post

Yeah! That's what I thought too. I don't know if her face is scared if it is that's cool. Hopefully we'll see some flashbacks of her character and it fives her character depth. But it's going to be hard to not see her beauty underneath the scares.
        East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

It is scared, it's a part of her character it'll always be that way

The pics are very cool, thanks for posting

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Working...
          X