• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting Renewal

If you have a question about the following annoucement please ask in here

Originally posted by Nikki
    Hi all,

In about 3 weeks I will have to pay the hosting bill for the next year of BuffyForums.

Last year a lot of members were great and gave contributions towards this bill and it really meant a lot to me. So again I ask if anyone could or would like to make a contribution the link to donate via paypal is here.

This year to show my appreciation the mods and I have agreed to offer personally made banners to display as a sponsor of BFN or an icon / banner to display on the forum. In order to claim this please make sure your username is put in the message part of paypal or PM me to let me know the payment was from you.

I want to take this time also to thank all the members for another great year on the forum, and here's to an even better one coming up!

Kind regards

Nikki and BFN Team

If you want to donate, please go here here, alternatively if you don't have paypal you can PM me and I can give you my postal address for cheques/cash. Every penny is appreciated.

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    If you have a question about the following annoucement please ask in here
    Tried donating through the paypal linkage but it keeps declining my card. I definitely have money in there. Confusion!

Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
      Tried donating through the paypal linkage but it keeps declining my card. I definitely have money in there. Confusion!

Anyone else having this problem?
      Mine worked fine just now
      >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

I did have some kind of troubles, the form didn't like me... so I just logged into paypal on the normal site and copied nikki's email to donate.
        That was accepted

Comment

Thanks Rosely

Yes my paypal email address is [email protected] anyone can make a payment directly to that and I get it just the same way if the form plays funny games

Comment

I live in the us. So what would $5.00 Usd equal in GPB? THat's what I can afford since I had back surgery in march and can't go back to work til the doc releases me?

Comment

Originally posted by behringtheweb View Post
              I live in the us. So what would $5.00 Usd equal in GPB? THat's what I can afford since I had back surgery in march and can't go back to work til the doc releases me?
              $5.00 is roughly ?3.00 or just over Just checked on a currency converter. Although I think the renewal has probably been done by now, this was posted in January
              sigpic

Comment

Renewal is done. But donations are always welcome as they will go toward the bill for next year.
                sigpic
                follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Working...
                X