Dollhouse Section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollhouse Section?

I know the current DH thread isn't especially busy and the show hasn't even aired yet, but I still think it'd be a good idea to add a Dollhouse section. I think that a lot of the more casual members/fans might not even know about the show (contributing to the lack of posts in the thread we have) and that adding a section would drum up some more interest and anticipation for the show. Plus, when it does start airing we'll need a section anyway so it might as well be made now.

Hope my suggestions good .

{tumblr}
    AKA nonbeliever93

I always planed to add a Dollhouse Section, not sure if directly on the main page at the moment or in the General Jossverse section, but I was waiting until it started airing. I've not even heard when the premier is so that's why I've done nothing yet, but I've not forgotten about it

Unless the one thread it has picks up a huge deal I won't make a section until it actually starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
      I always planed to add a Dollhouse Section, not sure if directly on the main page at the moment or in the General Jossverse section, but I was waiting until it started airing. I've not even heard when the premier is so that's why I've done nothing yet, but I've not forgotten about it

Unless the one thread it has picks up a huge deal I won't make a section until it actually starts.
      It's starting in January if you were wondering when to make it

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Working...
      X