X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Mode

Originally posted by Nikki
    I'm sorry Omri I should have made that clear. The secretive style set is one with no colours/images on it at all so people can view it at work without being seen to be on a Buffy Forum.

Maybe you could put some colour through it for one of the other styles?
    Whoah, what is this secretive style? B/c I really want to go on BW during work (like I am now), but I'm worried about getting caught, as I heard some people in a neighboring division were suspended for excessiv internet use....

Any info on how I could go into this mode would be great, thanks!
    Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

it's just right at the bottom of the page om the left. you should see the word default with an arrow next to it click on the atrrow and you'll be able to go secretive.

Personally i just try and keep the window discetely hidden nearthe bottom ofthe screen and be ready to minimize.
    JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
    Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

Thanks! I was wondering if it also somehow cloaked that you were on this site from trackers as well--or is it just visual?

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

as far as i know just visual.
        JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
        Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

The style is only set to grey and white to make the forum look more like something you could be working on. For maximum effect I suggest turning off signatures and avatars in the Options in the User CP.

The style set doesn't not hide you from any trackers monitoring your computer usage. It's just easier if you have a boss who can see your screen!

Comment

Unfortunately it is only a visual thing. The Klingon cloaking technology has so far been elusive to us. It's part of the reason you won't see Nikki around much during the days now.

The Federation sent Kruppa on a deep cover mission about a year and a half ago to infiltrate and steal this technology but he has yet to return. We are unable to ascertain his current status but still hold hope for a successful mission.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

All this time I thought it was secretative and not secretive.
              sigpic
              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
                All this time I thought it was secretative and not secretive.
                Must be a bum universal translater. I'll send someone up from engineering to fix that for you.

The things we learn! *checks dictionary* Yep, secretive.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                  it is only a visual thing. The Klingon cloaking technology has so far been elusive to us. It's part of the reason you won't see Nikki around much during the days now.

The Federation sent Kruppa on a deep cover mission about a year and a half ago to infiltrate and steal this technology but he has yet to return. We are unable to ascertain his current status but still hold hope for a successful mission.
                  Lol, thanks! And lol about the "mission" to steal that technology!

Too bad, that would ahve been so useful.... . Stupid bosses wanting employees to be productive with their work time!

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

I know!!! How dare they! *indignant* I'd die if I didn't have at least the white screen.

Captain's Log Stardate 6.14.2348: Okay closing this thread until Kruppa brings back Klingon technology!!!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
                    X