Multi Quotes!!! YEA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Quotes!!! YEA!

Is there a possibility we could get the "multi-quote" function over at BuffyWorld?

It's useful in threads that have quite a bit of discussion. Was glad to see it here on the Buffy Forum.
    -TP<3
    "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
    - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

You can still use multiple quotes on BW by marking up the text manually.
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
      You can still use multiple quotes on BW by marking up the text manually.
      BOO. I'm lazy. Like Multi-quote "insta-button". It also splices and dices...
      -TP<3
      "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

That would be nice. How does it work exactly? I am always just copying and pasting the begin quote and end quote thingies.
        "All I ask is that... that you try to see me."

Comment

This version of the forum is newer then the version we have over at BW. Maybe there's a hack to install, but they usually are tricky.

The multi quotes are neat indeed.
          Just click the small + button next to the normal quote button of the quotes you want to insert, and with the last one you hit the normal quote button.

Comment

Oh yes, I like that. I use it at The Fuselage. It's like the best forum feature ever.

But, um...I don't know if it was done super recently...but that function is available right now.
            sigpic
            follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Hi fellow Fuseleer!!!

Is that over at Buffy World? I can only get into a few threads over there at this time.

It would be great if it has been added! Yea BW!
              -TP<3

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

I just reread your first post and I am dumb. Multi-quote is here and not at BW.

*pokes self*
                sigpic
                follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
                  I just reread your first post and I am dumb. Multi-quote is here and not at BW.

*pokes self*
                  Don't worry Jenni Lou!!

It's hard not to get a little confused with two boards going at the same time!! I will think I have responded to posts here and realized I responded on the other board. And it seems like I am missing some posts!!! Is there a 3rd board?!?!? LOL!!

I like the multi-quote expecially with the threads where you have so much discussion. It takes too long to cut and paste quotes. I also like them because they include the poster's username. I don't like leaving out the username when I quote. Seems unfair to the poster. But that's just me.
                  -TP<3

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Working...
                  X