Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call

Show love for the forum here and let us know you're lovin' the forum and the party!!!

Let us know you were here so we can keep a list to remember who joined us for BF's fourth birthday party

Happy Birthday, BuffyForums!!! I can't quite believe it's been four years already since our ragtag band of refugees found a new home here, thanks to Nikki

Comment

Happy 4th Birthday guys! As a newbie, I've gotta say I'm honoured to be here to help you celebrate
      That'll put Marzipan in your pie plate BINGO

Comment

Happy birthday, BuffyForums, the best forum ever!
        [ ...In my exile. ]
        LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Happy Birthday to you!
          Happy Birthday to you!
          Happy Birthday dear BuffyForums...
          Happy Birthday to you!

Our online home is definitely one of a kind, and lucky enough to have so many talented, fun, and wise people. We've created an awesome community, and one that just continues growing. It's been an extremely enjoyable place to visit in my own 4 years here, and I hope will continue to be for many more to come. The friends and experiences I've shared make both my inner-geek and real heart swell.

*raises imaginary glass* So to all the fabulous memories, members, art, stories, threads, conversations and more that have been shared. This place kicks some serious ass! Cheers!

Comment

Happy birthday, BuffyForums! It's incredible that it has been 4 years already! Thanks so much to Nikki for giving us a home!

Comment

Happy birthday, BuffyForums! :celebrate:

I can't quite believe four years have been and gone. Seems like only yesterday Buffyworld was breaking down on us.

But we're here and I am glad.

So party hard, BF!

sigpic
              ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Happy birthday everyone
                "When people call people nerds, mostly what they are saying is, 'You like stuff', which is just not a good insult at all, like 'You are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness'."
                -John Green

Comment

Wow, it's been four years? Happy birthday, BuffyForums!
                  Banner and avatar by Nina

Comment

Happy birthday us!!

And thank you one and all, and especially Nikki, for making this the first place i come to whenever I go online.

For four years this has been my home and i count myself very fortunate to have made so many friends and met so many wonderful, talented, wise, warm and witty people who have made my life so much richer

We bloody rock you know.
                    JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
                    Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

Happy Birthday BF!!! Can't believe it's been four years....doesn't time fly when you are having fun. Seriously this place is amazing and it's al thanks to Nikki, the mods....Cori, Ehlwyen, Jenni Lou, Smth Blue, Rosely, Llywela and the wonderful members of this place.......you guys rock.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday BuffyForums!

Like everyone else, I can't believe time has passed so quickly either, that four years have gone by already! I'm so glad that Nikki made us a new home after BW crashed, and that this new home has grown and developed to be even better than the original! I've met so many wonderful people here, and I don't know what I'd do without this place to come to to talk shows or life....you are all amazing, and especially the tireless mods!
                        Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Happy birthday BF!!! Thanks to Nikki for bringing it to us, and to all the mods for keeping it as enjoyable as ever!!!

And a hug to the fantastic community, we are the best!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
                          Icon by xiperita

Comment

Happy Birthday BuffyForums!

For almost two years you're my first "to go" place (after reading the obligatory boring e-mail).

Work is drowning me lately (but I keep checking on you at least ten times a day) so, after another exhausting working Saturday, this beer is for you

And many thanks to Nikki, our lovely host

And to all members! You often make me smile, laugh or shout at my monitor. Love you all.
                            "Gunn dies, Illyria Survives, Spike shanshus, Angel looses an arm and Xander looses an arm too, which is odd because he wasn't even there."
                            Joss Whedon at the High Stakes convention - 2004

Comment

Wow, it's already BuffyForums birthday again!? And 4 years!? Wow! Happy birthday! I love this place so much, and it really is my online home. You guys always put a smile on my face and I'm very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful community! Thanks to Nikki and the mods, who are absolutely awesome and keep this place running smoothly. And all the members are amazingIt's been a great four years and let's hope for many more.

Comment

Happy 4th birthday, Buffy Forums!! For some reason I could have sworn this place was around much longer... Anyway I'm grateful to have this awesome forum, so I hope Buffy Forums is around for much longer!

Comment

Originally posted by HisMRS View Post
                                  Happy 4th birthday, Buffy Forums!! For some reason I could have sworn this place was around much longer... Anyway I'm grateful to have this awesome forum, so I hope Buffy Forums is around for much longer!
                                  The community has been around a lot longer, that's probably where your confusion lies! We used to live over at BuffyWorld Forums until it started to suffer fatal errors, which was when Nikki set this place up and our community migrated across

Comment

Oh god, it's been four years already? I'm getting old

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUFFYFORUMS!

Despite not being the most active of members, this place will always hold a special place in my heart. The crazy and fun time that has been had together with you guys have been awesome.

Here's to (at least) another four years! *cheers*
                                    PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
                                    sigpic
                                    With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
                                    Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

Comment

Woo happy birthday Buffyforums! I may not visit or talk as much as I'd like to, but it doesn't matter because it's still the best! <3
                                      aldieb is walking the road

Comment

I'm here, though not feeling very well. But still here and attemtping celebration

Comment

Working...
                                        X