Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sherrilina
    replied
    OMG, someone at BBCAmerica as a very snarky sense of humor!

Spoiler:

(Don't knock it, Doctor!)

Leave a comment:

• Dana
    replied
    Originally posted by Veverka View Post
    So fabulous! I hope you can meet Amber because I know you guys have been friends for such a long time! Who are you going with?
    Yeah, it's been like 7 or 8 years, so it would be awesome to finally get a chance to meet! My parents. They were kind enough to buy me a ticket and let me come with them on this trip, which is really awesome of them. It's also a great way for us to get away from all the crap that's been going on since early fall, a chance to just breath, so that's nice..

Leave a comment:

• Veverka
    replied
    Originally posted by Dana View Post
    Hopefully Amber, but still don't know (depends on schedule because we'll be driving from Washington to San Fransisco) and then we'll see what happens along the way. Who knows, maybe someone will be standing by the road with their thumb out and it'll be some awesome BF-person
    So fabulous! I hope you can meet Amber because I know you guys have been friends for such a long time! Who are you going with?

Leave a comment:

• Dana
    replied
    Yay Dana, going to the States, meeting Kiera... who else will you get a chance to visit with?
    Hopefully Amber, but still don't know (depends on schedule because we'll be driving from Washington to San Fransisco) and then we'll see what happens along the way. Who knows, maybe someone will be standing by the road with their thumb out and it'll be some awesome BF-person

Leave a comment:

• Veverka
    replied
    Yay Dana, going to the States, meeting Kiera... who else will you get a chance to visit with?

Leave a comment:

• Kiera
    replied
    I wouldn't mind a cup, might get this headache a kick!

hehe, RL has a tendency to steal online-time, so annoying! But it's good that you're good

I'm good, work is busy and insane at times, but who cares - just booked my 1 month vacation in the states this summer....
    ...With meeee

Leave a comment:

• Dana
    replied

Okay.... awake. I hope this is a dry party. Cups of tea only for me...
    I wouldn't mind a cup, might get this headache a kick!

Originally posted by CaptainOats View Post
    Busy! No no I'm very good though! That darn school thing and my extra activities just interferes with the online life a little. What about you? Doing well I hope?
    hehe, RL has a tendency to steal online-time, so annoying! But it's good that you're good

I'm good, work is busy and insane at times, but who cares - just booked my 1 month vacation in the states this summer so I'm kind of bouncy at the moment

Leave a comment:

• CaptainOats
    replied
    Michael! It's been ages, how've you been?!
    Busy! No no I'm very good though! That darn school thing and my extra activities just interferes with the online life a little. What about you? Doing well I hope?

Leave a comment:

• Veverka
    replied

Okay.... awake. I hope this is a dry party. Cups of tea only for me...

Leave a comment:

• Dana
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainOats View Post

Howdy party peoples!
    Michael! It's been ages, how've you been?!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainOats
    replied

Howdy party peoples!

Leave a comment:

• Dana
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiera View Post
    I'd know if you were drunk. I recall many many moons of typos and added H's and S's where they didn't belong
    LMAO! I'd probably also be drooling after all the boys, underage or not

Leave a comment:

• Kiera
    replied
    *bounces in* HOW'S MAH PEEPS?!?!!

(uh no, I'm not drunk *lol*)
    I'd know if you were drunk. I recall many many moons of typos and added H's and S's where they didn't belong

Leave a comment:

• Dana
    replied
    *bounces in* HOW'S MAH PEEPS?!?!!

(uh no, I'm not drunk *lol*)

Leave a comment:

• Kiera
    replied
    Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
    Hey Kiera!!! How's your weekend going?
    It's okay. I just found out Dana will be coming to visit me in July so I'm like really happy about that, even if I can't show it today. How's Ms. Lyn? The festivities completely slipped my mind, I'm ashamed to say

Leave a comment:

• Ehlwyen
    replied
    Hey Kiera!!! How's your weekend going?

Leave a comment:

• Kiera
    replied
    Happy Bday BF

Leave a comment:

• Ehlwyen
    replied
    Happy Birthday Buffyforums!!!

Hey Ben! What are you up to this evening?!

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBoy
    replied
    Hey people! I'm gonna be out tonight so I can only be here for about two hours

Leave a comment:

• Thomas
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X