X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dana View Post
    *bounces in* HOW'S MAH PEEPS?!?!!

(uh no, I'm not drunk *lol*)
    I'd know if you were drunk. I recall many many moons of typos and added H's and S's where they didn't belong

Comment

Originally posted by Kiera View Post
      I'd know if you were drunk. I recall many many moons of typos and added H's and S's where they didn't belong
      LMAO! I'd probably also be drooling after all the boys, underage or not
      PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
      sigpic
      With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
      Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

Comment

Howdy party peoples!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainOats View Post

Howdy party peoples!
          Michael! It's been ages, how've you been?!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay.... awake. I hope this is a dry party. Cups of tea only for me...

Comment

Michael! It's been ages, how've you been?!
              Busy! No no I'm very good though! That darn school thing and my extra activities just interferes with the online life a little. What about you? Doing well I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by Veverka View Post

Okay.... awake. I hope this is a dry party. Cups of tea only for me...
                I wouldn't mind a cup, might get this headache a kick!

Originally posted by CaptainOats View Post
                Busy! No no I'm very good though! That darn school thing and my extra activities just interferes with the online life a little. What about you? Doing well I hope?
                hehe, RL has a tendency to steal online-time, so annoying! But it's good that you're good

I'm good, work is busy and insane at times, but who cares - just booked my 1 month vacation in the states this summer so I'm kind of bouncy at the moment
                sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind a cup, might get this headache a kick!

hehe, RL has a tendency to steal online-time, so annoying! But it's good that you're good

I'm good, work is busy and insane at times, but who cares - just booked my 1 month vacation in the states this summer....
                  ...With meeee

Comment

Yay Dana, going to the States, meeting Kiera... who else will you get a chance to visit with?

Comment

Yay Dana, going to the States, meeting Kiera... who else will you get a chance to visit with?
                      Hopefully Amber, but still don't know (depends on schedule because we'll be driving from Washington to San Fransisco) and then we'll see what happens along the way. Who knows, maybe someone will be standing by the road with their thumb out and it'll be some awesome BF-person
                      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Amber, but still don't know (depends on schedule because we'll be driving from Washington to San Fransisco) and then we'll see what happens along the way. Who knows, maybe someone will be standing by the road with their thumb out and it'll be some awesome BF-person
                        So fabulous! I hope you can meet Amber because I know you guys have been friends for such a long time! Who are you going with?

Comment

So fabulous! I hope you can meet Amber because I know you guys have been friends for such a long time! Who are you going with?
                          Yeah, it's been like 7 or 8 years, so it would be awesome to finally get a chance to meet! My parents. They were kind enough to buy me a ticket and let me come with them on this trip, which is really awesome of them. It's also a great way for us to get away from all the crap that's been going on since early fall, a chance to just breath, so that's nice..
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG, someone at BBCAmerica as a very snarky sense of humor!

Spoiler:

(Don't knock it, Doctor!)

Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Working...
                            X