Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREEN ROOM - for behind the scenes chatter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [erin nicole] View Post
    I thought I was doing pretty good there for awhile keeping up and posting in threads, but now that I'm home I feel like I am way behind. There is sooo much to look and comment on! I think I need another drink already.

Haha! Me too! Not because I am actually being creative and working on finishing any new pieces. More about the laziness.
    I did a banner and an avatar. thats more than i did in two years since the last afas, I am good with just my one Lydia set!

Also i burned the midnight oil last night finishing an entry for Travis's challenge!

There are so many threads I know i clicked into and just clicked right back out because i needed to break and check the green room.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
      I'm around. Just got back from my :toke: session. Gonna rock it out in PS for a bit here.

Have fun catching up Erin Nicole!
      Every time I see your banner that song plays in my head!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
        I did a banner and an avatar. thats more than i did in two years since the last afas, I am good with just my one Lydia set!

Also i burned the midnight oil last night finishing an entry for Travis's challenge!
        lmao, i kept my last afa banner set for the entire two years since the last one, and so i only just changed mine this morning. And even though i told myself i'd make a second one, i probably will end up keeping this one until next year

jealous. i keep trying to make a piece but apparently i'm not as much of a bad girl as I thought.
        would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

• Originally posted by [erin nicole] View Post
          Every time I see your banner that song plays in my head!

Damn straight.
          sigpic
          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

• Originally posted by little albatross View Post
            lmao, i kept my last afa banner set for the entire two years since the last one, and so i only just changed mine this morning. And even though i told myself i'd make a second one, i probably will end up keeping this one until next year

jealous. i keep trying to make a piece but apparently i'm not as much of a bad girl as I thought.
            How has two years went by?

You should have done a Tamsin piece! I need more Lost Girl art!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

I always see previews for that show, but have never watched it. I take it you like it and would recommend it?

Comment

ARGFH OMFG this is such a good idea hold on
                would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

• It's 3AM here and I'm finally going through my last group of categories! Crazzzzzzzzy!!!

Last edited by [erin nicole]; 12-05-13, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Oh my god I just woke up Jesus, how have I been away for most of the categories? dammit

In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

• Done! I think I've hit all the threads and its now just a little past 4AM. I guess I should start getting to bed if the birds chirping outside are any indication.

To all the members of the AFAs,

And goodnight!
                      Last edited by [erin nicole]; 12-05-13, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X