Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red/pink carpet - welcome to the afas!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
    legit had no clue there were awards at this shindig until this post! too distracted in here!
    LOL!!!
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
      legit had no clue there were awards at this shindig until this post! too distracted in here!
      Is there a general chat thread for inbetween awards chatter or is that happening in this one??? I'm so lost
      >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

      Comment


      • lol, it's usually just in the red carpet area, to make sure latecomers still get to "walk the red carpet", but there will be somewhere else open soon,
        sigpic
        Art by Sayjay at Radiance

        Comment


        • I have been refreshing the wrong thread for ages!!! I've missed like 4 categories! I followed the link in the first awards post but it must be wrong, because nothing happened in there
          >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Leloo View Post
            I have been refreshing the wrong thread for ages!!! I've missed like 4 categories! I followed the link in the first awards post but it must be wrong, because nothing happened in there
            I have been pretty lost too. I legit think the forum is hiding threads and sections from me just to get a laugh! :eek:

            Lydia made the punch!

            Comment


            • I JUST EFFING WOKE UP. I AM FREAKIN OUT. AHHHH!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Amber View Post
                I JUST EFFING WOKE UP. I AM FREAKIN OUT. AHHHH!
                Haha! But you made such a fabulous outfit to go along with over sleeping! Love it!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by [erin nicole] View Post
                  haha! But you made such a fabulous outfit to go along with over sleeping! Love it!

                  haha yesssssssss!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Kiera is extremely late for AFAs because Kiera had to work, then attend an LGBT-oriented meeting at Panera Bread and is finally home to relax, but has a skull-splitting migraine. And... also obviously didn't get a chance to upload her 'outfit' this morning

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kiera View Post
                      Kiera is extremely late for AFAs because Kiera had to work, then attend an LGBT-oriented meeting at Panera Bread and is finally home to relax, but has a skull-splitting migraine. And... also obviously didn't get a chance to upload her 'outfit' this morning
                      But you showed up! And that is what counts! Sorry about the migraine! Those are miserable ! Still about 10 categories to go. Plenty of time still left in us plus after party if you wanted to relax before jumping in!

                      Lydia made the punch!

                      Comment


                      • Sounds good I'm just kind of chilling for now, laying down... ah, the beauty of laptops lol I'm having a hell of a time navigating though! What category are we in, where should I be, etc?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kiera View Post
                          Sounds good I'm just kind of chilling for now, laying down... ah, the beauty of laptops lol I'm having a hell of a time navigating though! What category are we in, where should I be, etc?
                          Hey hun WELCOME to the event!!! most of the awards have been posted now so you can just browse through the categories in the order you feel like! Hope the migraine goes away
                          sigpic
                          Art by Sayjay at Radiance

                          Comment


                          • ahhh I have to leave soon. as my son usually wakes up around 7am, 5 hour's sleep is gonna mean one tired mamma
                            Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X