Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SHOW: QUIZ - think you can handle it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUDE that's totally cheating!!! :P But, yes, I am evil
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

While people are lurking is anyone has any good jokes or fun facts you want to share PM them to me and I will include them in the intros, I am currently trying to jazz them up! LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Making an attempt at answering these

Round One:

Spoiler:

Question 1: In this year's AFA awards we have more categories than in any other year. Does anyone remember how many categories we had in year one? (1 point) 20?

Question 2: How many different TV series have had categories of their own (and can you name them! (4 points)
        4... Buffy the vampire slayer, Angel, Supernatural... I want to say Moonlight...

Question 3: In the first AFA event we did not have 7 techniques categories, can you remember how many there were and what they were? (2 points) four? texture, text, stock, manip...

Question 4: What was the first year the 'Other Mediums' category came about? (1 point) 2010?

Question 5: After the first AFA event, we held a poll for 'best dressed', who won? (1 point) I honestly have no clue

Question 6: What were the two main colours featured on the first AFA webite? (1 point) blue & white?

Again with the guessing...
        Round Two:

Spoiler:
        2.1 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Wallpapers, 01. 02. demetreas 03. 04. 05. 0
        2.2 Supernatural Wallpapers, 01. 02. slaycandy 03. 04. 05 galathea
        2.3 Twilight Wallpapers, 01. Leloo 02. Marilyne 03. 04. 05. little albatross

And that's all I have a few clues as to the rest but good luck to everyone else
        Last edited by Firecracker; 11-05-13, 08:00 PM.
        Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Sooo, I said 6pm for answers.... that isn't going to happen! I'm leaving this open so more people can give it a go...... mwa ha ha ha ha :P
          sigpic

Comment

ps. two hours until read carpet!!! :O I won't last until then!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Wheeeee! I am back from exercise! so much to do to get ready! i have nothing to wear and I have a quiz to do! I am so pumped that the hour is closing in!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                Wheeeee! I am back from exercise! so much to do to get ready! i have nothing to wear and I have a quiz to do! I am so pumped that the hour is closing in!
                Lol, there's also the pre-show interview

Nothing to wear??? :O
                I'm all set, got my red carpet outfit ready AND a change for the ceremony :P
                I am seriously bouncing around right now, kind of like this -->

Why is it not ceremony time yet??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
                  Lol, there's also the pre-show interview

Nothing to wear??? :O
                  I'm all set, got my red carpet outfit ready AND a change for the ceremony :P
                  I am seriously bouncing around right now, kind of like this -->

Why is it not ceremony time yet??
                  It's closing in! I'm almost done with this quiz! Though I had some trouble loading your site to the wallpaper section. It's working now though!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Yeh, I was trying to upload something but it seems the server went down momentarily my hosting site wouldn't even open for me to go in and check status or anything, for a good five minutes there I wear my heart stopped until I it refresh and everything came back! PHEW!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeh, I was trying to upload something but it seems the server went down momentarily my hosting site wouldn't even open for me to go in and check status or anything, for a good five minutes there I wear my heart stopped until I it refresh and everything came back! PHEW!!!!
                      At least it went down BEFORE the event. *crosses fingers*

Well, I entered for what it's worth! I was so bad at the guessing wall papers, I think I needed the thumbnails to be just a smidge bigger to be better! Very tough! LOL, there was one thumbnail, that I guessed was mine and I didn't even know if it was! How embarrassing!

A lot of stuff, I just picked the first number in my head and hoped that I was remembering you having made this comments! There are so many stats, girl!!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

At least it went down BEFORE the event. *crosses fingers*
                        I have been following every superstition for the past few days to ensure I don't wind up with an injury, illness, computer failure, site failure or anything that would come between me and getting these posted tonight........
                        *touches woods again*

Well, I entered for what it's worth! I was so bad at the guessing wall papers, I think I needed the thumbnails to be just a smidge bigger to be better! Very tough! LOL, there was one thumbnail, that I guessed was mine and I didn't even know if it was! How embarrassing!

A lot of stuff, I just picked the first number in my head and hoped that I was remembering you having made this comments! There are so many stats, girl!!
                        Lol there is no way I would have been able to guess most of these, I actually chose a few of the wallpapers, did the thumbnails and then forgot who did them so had to trawl through all the folders again to work it out! I learned my lesson after that and copied/pasted all the walls I wanted to use into one folder and THEN made the thumbs!!! :P

sigpic

Comment

I have been following every superstition for the past few days to ensure I don't wind up with an injury, illness, computer failure, site failure or anything that would come between me and getting these posted tonight........
                          *touches woods again*

Lol there is no way I would have been able to guess most of these, I actually chose a few of the wallpapers, did the thumbnails and then forgot who did them so had to trawl through all the folders again to work it out! I learned my lesson after that and copied/pasted all the walls I wanted to use into one folder and THEN made the thumbs!!! :P

Ha! I feel so much better that even you forgot whose was whose! I thought maybe you picked them as strong examples of each persons art and expected us to be able to identify them!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Ha! I feel so much better that even you forgot whose was whose! I thought maybe you picked them as strong examples of each persons art and expected us to be able to identify them!
                            Nope, I tried to find random pieces that would make people go, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and then get stuck!!!
                            (of course as I mentioned it backfired on me!)
                            sigpic

Comment

I looked at this quiz and couldn't even attempt it. So freakin' hard! The only thing I would get right is guessing which thumbs were mine!
                              sigpic
                              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
                                I looked at this quiz and couldn't even attempt it. So freakin' hard! The only thing I would get right is guessing which thumbs were mine!
                                LMAOOOO, omg seriously, same. I recognized a few other ones, but like, i was just so lost that i backed out of trying.
                                would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Lol, I'm sure if you just take random guesses that'll work too!!!
                                  sigpic

Comment

You would have me beat! There was one I think was mine but couldnt be sure it wasnt someone elses!

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
                                    LMAOOOO, omg seriously, same. I recognized a few other ones, but like, i was just so lost that i backed out of trying.
                                    What really sucks was for some i distinctly remembered the whole wall but the couldnt remember whose it was. I feel awful that I ended up randomly putting names down.

I was totally under the pressure of trying to finish before the afas and answered in like 15-20 minutes.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

That was my exactly thought when I first looked at this. I saw this thread when it first opened and loved the idea! Started it, then quietly gave up and backed out of the thread. After I got home after work, went through all the award threads, and had myself a few drinks, I PM'd SJ some answers. I'll be lucky if I even got my own pieces correct.

Comment

Working...
                                      X