BtVS/AtS Fan-Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BtVS/AtS Fan-Videos

Hallöchen, I hope everyone is doing well. Just found this music-video about Willow. Imo, it's pretty well-cut and the song's a good choice for her. Enjoy. (Sorry, not sorry, in case it's been already posted. ) Btw: I have difficulties accessing bigger threads such as the original video-thread (or the rewatch threads) so I made a new one. Hope that is okay.

Klaus, You're back! Hey, I really missed you!

We had a forum update earlier this year and as a result, some of the older and bigger threads couldn't be accessed anymore. This is the reason in some cases new threads have been created as a substitute. But the glitches should have been cleared by now and you should be able to get into the threads, imho.

Ich hoffe, Du bist gesund!

ETA: I am a huge Queen fan and this is really going well with the music and the lyrics.

flow
    Last edited by flow; 22-11-20, 02:40 PM.

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by Klaus Kartoffel View Post
      Hall?chen, I hope everyone is doing well. Just found this music-video about Willow. Imo, it's pretty well-cut and the song's a good choice for her. Enjoy. (Sorry, not sorry, in case it's been already posted. ) Btw: I have difficulties accessing bigger threads such as the original video-thread (or the rewatch threads) so I made a new one. Hope that is okay.
      Great to see you Klaus!

If you go into your profile pages and limit the number of posts per page to 20 then the larger threads will open. They aren't at the moment for you because it is probably trying to open the entire thread. Here is the info post which explains which setting changes to make. Let me know if this doesn't work.

--
      EDIT: I'll probably merge this with the original videos thread too, but I'll wait to make sure you've fixed the larger thread opening issue first.
      --
      UPDATE : Klaus Kartoffel This shouldn't be an issue for you any longer as I found out how to set the default number of posts for the site.

Comment

I'm not sure I can post this video (by Laura Shapiro) so I'm posting a link. I really like the music and the message, it made me smile. The password is just above the video.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17304224
        Last edited by Priceless; 10-07-21, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Another one by Laura Shapiro, featuring Giles.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17303813

This one bought a lump to my throat.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17315417
          Last edited by Priceless; 10-07-21, 10:04 PM.

Comment

They were really unusual. Interesting vids.

Comment

This is a long one.

Comment

It's three separate videos really. Nicely done and I liked some of the duplications they used in the action or text between episodes/seasons.

Comment

This isn't a music video but more like an analysis but pretty short and focusing on the power of the BtVS storytelling. I found it very interesting:

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Really like this video about BtVS Season 6, great music too.

Comment

This is by the same artist

Comment

• Priceless
                        Priceless commented
                        Editing a comment
                        She is really good. I've started following her on yt.

• Double Dutchess
                        Double Dutchess commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think she's only vidding Lucifer these days. Something for TriBel !

• Priceless
                        Priceless commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes I saw her Lucifer videos, but I live in hope she'll feel the pull of Buffy again soon

Another analysis video on YouTube:

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great Cangel video

Comment

I did really enjoy that. I don't think they needed the Bangel elements as it felt they were trying to put down Bangel in comparison and it felt unnecessary.

Angel and Cordelia were often really sweet together. I'm still on/off about them as a couple, but as friends I adored them and there were loads of really great moments included in there that showed how close they were.

Comment

• Priceless
                                Priceless commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It's funny, because I liked the Bangel comparisons, it's what made the video for me.

• Stoney
                                Stoney commented
                                Editing a comment
                                These things are always subjective of course. I did really like the Cangel clips.

Very good new vid about the women of BtVS:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• Priceless
                                Priceless commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That was fabulous!

Not sure they are Train Wrecks, but I like the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                Not sure they are Train Wrecks, but I like the idea.
                                Thanks for sharing that it gave me the feels. They aren't train wrecks I agree, but I do get the idea. It just reminded me how adorable and persistent they are. Love AtS.

Comment

Working...
                                X