Custom Buffyverse figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Buffyverse figures

Thought I'd start a thread for figs that are customs but don't go for the 'huge head' look.

Firstly here's some of Wayne Adams stuff, which I'm pleased to see he's still producing. He has a Twitter thread here thats worth a look imo.

“My 18” custom Get It Done #Buffy statue made by me 😍 “You think I came all this way to get knocked up by some demon dust?!” #slayer #btvs #buffysummers #denim #sarahmichellegellar #smg #sculptor #sculpting #artist #toy #collector @sarahmgellar Photos by @mwordsphotography”

Wow I've just had a look at his twitter thread, some of those statues are beautiful.

Comment

Oh and this Buffy Lenticular image from season 5.

“Thank you @willowswarlok !! It’s amazing 📷✨ I’m so grateful ❤️ https://t.co/5XETGwDpQd”

Comment

“My 18” custom Get It Done #Buffy statue made by me
        Her face is beautiful. I cannot begin to fathom how he does it. Maybe there is magic involved ...

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

I've seen his prop items before I think but don't remember seeing the statues. I'll have a good look through they look great.

Comment

Here is his website with the props - https://warlokart.com. I love the shadow caster. The After Life picture is clever and there are some left but I would have preferred the Buffy/Joyce/Dawn one.

Comment

I wonder what the price of the Buffystatue is (does he sell it or did he make it only for himself?).

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

The Sid dummies that are on his site are 3.5ft and were selling at £749.99. I would imagine if he had sold the Buffy's they would have been more, because it's Buffy.

Comment

Working...
                X