Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BtVS fan
    replied
    Zeppo for me. One of my faves of the show period. It developed Xander they didn't know where to go after it. The plot of the Replacement is basically the same . BBB is creepy and doesn't hold up well and Hells Bells is just

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    started a poll Best Xander Centric Episode

Best Xander Centric Episode

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
    0%
    The Zeppo
    38.46%
    The Replacement
    15.38%
    Hell's Bells
    46.15%
    The Pack
    0%
    We've been pitting some episodes against each other recently but not normally so many. You can still only choose one though.

Having been talking about Xander recently in the thread about changing audience responses to him, it made me wonder which of the most Xander centric episodes people would choose as the best. So which is your favourite and why...

I'm torn. The seriousness of Hell's Bells and the realisation of all those issues caused by his upbringing draws me. But I love The Zeppo for how it challenges his self doubts and is just fun. And The Replacement too, for a different exploration of the same kind of theme but in terms of breaking away from home, as opposed to having some confidence in school. Although it has its own pros, BBB is the weakest here for me. Oooo, I just don't know.

*The Pack was added as a late addition after a couple of comments about its absence. If anyone who voted before would have voted for it instead, please let us know in the comments and I'll note it here. So far, no adjustments need be taken into account.

Working...
X