Remember when Dawn ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when Dawn ...

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was so funny I wanted to bring it over here. This thread is for sharing our favorite Dawn moments from seasons 1 to 4. Pics are welcome

I'll start with this one:

Remember when Dawn was kidnapped by The Master and she annoyed him so much he gave her back? What a wild episode

flow
    Last edited by flow; 15-07-21, 10:28 PM.

I saw a hilarious set of gifs that I think were on tumblr of a really young Dawn (probably the same age as she is in that pic) facing off against Spike and being uber confident and dismissing him as scary. I'm going to see if I can find it...

EDIT: Okay, found it!! So this is a, Remember When Dawn Met Spike, as offered by onegirlinalltheworld.

Obviously, it was following this exchange that Spike escaped to the living room and sat in uncomfortable silence with Joyce instead in Becoming.

Comment

• Priceless
      Priceless commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so good

• flow
      flow commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this <3

Remember when Angel took Buffy to the ice rink and Dawn tagged along?

flow

Comment

Remember when Dawn decided she was going to go and look for clues during the talent show and got herself trapped in a back stage storage room?

01-xih5ksy.jpg

Comment

• flow
        flow commented
        Editing a comment
        And then Buffy had to break in the door and nearly got expelled for damaging school property ...

Remember when Willow told Dawn all about Malcolm, her internet boyfriend and Dawn said boys were silly and she'd rather read a good book.

Comment

• flow
        flow commented
        Editing a comment
        Willow should have listened to Dawn!
    Working...
    X