commented on 's reply
    Buffy wore it twice!

• Stoney
    replied
    Looks like a good catch to me.

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    It's been a long time since we have seen Buffy wear an outfit twice. I have a leather jacket today that she (probably) wore in season 2 Beauty And The Beasts as well as in season 4 Wild At Heart. I am saying probably because the jacket looks brown in the first shot and more reddish in the second but I guess it could be due to different lighting:

flow

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent spots flow . I'm not sure any combination could ever make that hat look good.

• Cheese Slices
    commented on 's reply
    It was all in S6, so obviously it was to show that she was poor 😜

• flow
    replied
    I want to revive this thread with one of the ugliest outfits Buffy ever wore - a brown belted leather jacket in combination with a beige barret from the episode Normal Again:

Although we don't see them in combination again Buffy wears each piece on at least one more occasion.

Buffy wears the belted jacket in All the Way:

The barret looks nicer combined with a cream turtleneck jumper and a beige coat in Seeing Red:

flow

Leave a comment:

• Double Dutchess
    commented on 's reply
    It looks the same to me. And *finally* an example of Buffy wearing the same clothes more often like a normal person!

• Stoney
    replied
    It's really hard to say. They do look all to be the same cut of top. The hem and the cuffs look the same. I wondered if the neckline was wider in the third though, but it's hard to say from just those shots. And perhaps if it if the same one it just got a little stretched. It could be that 1 & 2 are the same, or all three are. The colouring difference obviously does stand out as you say, but I'm aware that the scene in The Body when Buffy finds Joyce and is moving around the house after, they put a lighting effect on. I assume to make it visually more exposed, more stark and that could be what is making the red so much more vivid.

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    Buffy wears a red v-neck jumper (at least) three times on the show and I am not sure if it is always the same one. The colour looks a bit different in the following shots but that might simply be due to different lighting. The v-neck and also the way sleeves are getting wider at the end is strikingly similar in all three shots. Funnily enough the colour of the first and the third pic are more alike whereas the second pic shows a brighter red. But it would make far more sense if Buffy wore the same jumper twice in season 5 instead of digging it out from under the heap of clothes two years later.

What do you think?

5x13 Blood Ties

5x16 The Body

7x14 First Date

flow
    Last edited by flow; 03-12-20, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    Off the top of my head, I can not name a single outfit Willow wore more than once. She often had the most memorable outfits and I am sure I'd have noticed at least one or two if she had worn them regularly.

flow

Leave a comment:

• Double Dutchess
    replied
    Originally posted by Stoney View Post
    I know it's crazy to think someone would have so many clothes. But was it really any different for the rest of the cast I wonder. I wouldn't be surprised if Willow too wears a fantastical array of clothes and has another tardis sized wardrobe!
    I'm pretty sure she does!

It's interesting how some characters almost never wear the same outfit twice, while some others (well, Spike anyway) almost never change their outfit. It's like there is nothing in between these extremes. The only one I can think of right now who might have a normal number of clothes is Giles.

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    I would assume they just sold them or auctioned them off?

flow

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    replied
    I know it's crazy to think someone would have so many clothes. But was it really any different for the rest of the cast I wonder. I wouldn't be surprised if Willow too wears a fantastical array of clothes and has another tardis sized wardrobe!

Leave a comment:

• TimeTravellingBunny
    replied
    What did she with her outfits after she wore them once or twice? Did the throw them away, give them to charity?

Leave a comment:

• debbicles
    commented on 's reply
    Well spotted.

• Stoney
    commented on 's reply
    She loves that bag!

• flow
    replied
    Buffy wears the leopard print shoulder bag twice in season 4

The Initiative

Wild at Heart

and then again in season 5:

Out of my Mind

flow

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    Originally posted by a thing of evil View Post
    I mean, she's got an entire *wardrobe* consisting of panther/tiger/jaguar print clothing - pants, skirts, tops, jackets, coats, boots - cat print! All cat print!
    Like that?

Sometimes it also looks as if she is actually wearing a cat, like here:

flow

Leave a comment:

• a thing of evil
    replied
    I mean, she's got an entire *wardrobe* consisting of panther/tiger/jaguar print clothing - pants, skirts, tops, jackets, coats, boots - cat print! All cat print!

Leave a comment:

• debbicles
    replied
    Wow, I was so tempted to say one denim jacket looks much like another, even with the different dungarees. But here we are! How many jackets that look similar does a girl need?

Actually I think I may know the answer to that one...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X