X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flow
    replied
    Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
    I could be wrong but I think Buffy may wear the same denim jacket at the beginning of Dirty Girls as she does in End of Days/the beginning of Chosen.
    I am probably obsessing about this too much but I checked the denim jackets and the one from Dirty Girls and the one from End Of days/Chosen are different. The first one has larger pockets and it almost looks as if the buttons are press studs (or snap fasteners). The second one is pretty much a classic denim jacket.

However, I think it's possible Buffy wore the second denim jacket before. It looks exactly like the denim jacket she was wearing at the end of Smashed and the beginning of Wrecked. That would mean she kissed both Spike and Angel while wearing that specific jacket. Maybe there is a spell on the jacket like one the one R.J. wears in Him?

If the colours look off it's because I brighten up the pics.

Dirty Girls

End of Days/Chosen

Smashed/Wrecked

flow

Leave a comment:

• vampmogs
    replied
    The leather coat from Seeing Red is also much shorter whereas the leather coat from Dead Things (and possibly Into the Woods) goes down below her knees.

I could be wrong but I think Buffy may wear the same denim jacket at the beginning of Dirty Girls as she does in End of Days/the beginning of Chosen.

Leave a comment:

• debbicles
    replied
    Ooh I think you're right! Thanks for clearing that up. Wow, she really must have access to the TARDIS and all its sundry wardrobes and dressing rooms, it had a swimming pool as well, until that had to be jettisoned while Matt Smith's Doctor was in tenure.

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they do look different in that shot, particularly with the two side studs.

• flow
    replied
    Originally posted by debbicles View Post
    I seem to remember a red leather coat she wore once in Dead Things then it got torn by the Temple of the Nerds' buzzsaw in Seeing Red. Maybe?
    I think the two coats are different. They have a different collar and the one from Seeing Red is more reddish. However, there is another leather coat Buffy wears in Into The Woods that could be the same from Dead Things, but I am not sure. The colour is not entirely the same but that could be due to different lighting.

Dead Things:

Seeing Red:

Into The Woods:

flow

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    I think the ones from Helpless are different. The buttons seem to be different. They seem to have a tiny hole that's not apparent in the other pics. Also, the upper hem in the overalls from Helpless has two studs that are missing in the other pics, i think.

flow

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    replied
    I haven't managed a clear enough shot to check if the ones in Helpless are the same yet, but they might be.

Leave a comment:

• flow
    replied
    I hadn't noticed the dungarees but you are right, they are the same. They both have a button on the left-hand side and the upper hem is very characteristically the same.

flow

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    replied
    I don't have time to download the eps to take my own screenshots so my Google searches might be providing me with inaccurate info here, but I think this is from Ted...

And this is from School Hard...

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    replied
    Buffy wears overalls of pain more than once so I just had a look and I think the ones in Ted could be the same as those in School Hard??

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    replied
    In the rewatch I've being doing with a relative the sheer quantity of Buffy's coats became an every episode point to comment on for her. She was just astounded at the many and varied options Buffy had. Clearly stored in a tardis style wardrobe. I'm sure I have noticed odd returns but can't think of any now off the top of my head. I'll dwell.

Leave a comment:

• debbicles
    replied
    I seem to remember a red leather coat she wore once in Dead Things then it got torn by the Temple of the Nerds' buzzsaw in Seeing Red. Maybe? But yes, those trousers - not many could get away with wearing those.

I always reasoned she had a clear-out every year, more than once. Boy, was Joyce's gallery successful! You'd expect it to have brought in more after S5 than it appeared to, unless Joyce wasn't a partner and was rather the manager. In which case, no inheritance. Sorry, just a bit of meandering there.
    Last edited by debbicles; 03-10-20, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flow
    started a topic Did Buffy wear that twice? (with pics)

Did Buffy wear that twice? (with pics)

The idea for this thread emerged from my endless searching for Buffy outfits while preparing the Buffy's Best Outfit Game (which you can find here https://www.buffyforums.net/forum/...e33#post702999 and you are welcome to join us since it is still ongoing as of October 2020).

One of the things I noticed while searching for the outfits was that Buffy must have a storage container or tow for her huge wardrobe. She wears a new coat every episode and I counted about two dozen different leather coats or leather jackets not mentioning, of course, the woolen coats, the jean jackets ...

However, every now and then I stumbled across an outfit I was sure I had seen before. So, this is what this thread is for. To share pics of outfits Buffy wore more than once (not counting consecutive episodes where Buffy hasn't changed yet).

Sometimes I am not sure if the outfit is actually the same or just a similar piece of clothing. If you have any pics of outfits Buffy wore more than once, please post them too!

I am going to start with the infamous giraffe pants. Buffy wore them first in Reptile Boy and the again eight episodes later in Surprise.

flow

Working...
X