Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow #5

The evil forces behind the town of Abhainn think they've figured out how to defeat Willow. But Willow's survived Sunnydale, the Hellmouth AND high school - so her new enemies are in for the fight of their lives!

Preview pages for today's Willow # 5 of 5.

http://slayalive.com/showthread.php/...218#post129218

Comment

Hi! How everyone is doing?
      Today I have FINALLY gotten the Willow mini!!!!!

I had already forgotten it, and then, suddenly, it materialized at my door (thanks Amazon!). Still waiting for Angel + Spike Vol 2... and the comic is already canceled, isnt it?
      My Tumblr: Dog is My Copilot

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Great to see you betta .

• flow
        flow commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi betta, good to see you!

• Priceless
        Priceless commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! Good to see you here

Hi, nice to see you again! I want both of those too!!

And yes, Angel & Spike has been cancelled. Such a pity, because it started out so good. But it suddenly went steeply downhill.

I'm going to see if my comics shop has Willow available on order.

ETA: yes, they do. Yay! And the Spike & Angel one as well!
      Last edited by Double Dutchess; 14-06-21, 11:45 PM.
      https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• Priceless
        Priceless commented
        Editing a comment
        They changed the writer and it went downhill, but it's really good to start with, much better than the Buffy title.

Originally posted by Double Dutchess View Post
      And yes, Angel & Spike has been cancelled. Such a pity, because it started out so good. But it suddenly went steeply downhill.
      Yeah, I liked Angel with Spike in it, but not Angel + Spike so much.

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      They changed the writer and it went downhill, but it's really good to start with, much better than the Buffy title.
      They changed the writer - so that's the reason. And yeah, it was SO MUCH better.

Willow: I read it. Too simplistic, too obvious: a most lovely community with lovely witches and you can leave whenever you want - excpet you can't. But, hey, surprise: yes, you can after some brouhaha (I love this word). Dark Horse's Willow Wonderland was so much better. And I say this not because of the reboot (I'm in peace with it), but because I really don't like it, the whole writing.

And don't ask me why then I keep buying it. The Buffy virus is still in me, I think...

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        It's hard to not keep buying them. I have a pile of the BOOM ones I haven't even read yet (up to Hellmouth) and then I've ordered the TPB that the multiverse appears in because I just can't not.

• American Aurora
        American Aurora commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too! The pile is reaching the ceiling at this point!

Originally posted by betta View Post
      They changed the writer - so that's the reason. And yeah, it was SO MUCH better.
      And don't forget they changed the artist too! I would have been willing to put up with pretty bad writing if they hadn't changed the artist too.

Willow: I read it. Too simplistic, too obvious: a most lovely community with lovely witches and you can leave whenever you want - excpet you can't. But, hey, surprise: yes, you can after some brouhaha (I love this word). Dark Horse's Willow Wonderland was so much better. And I say this not because of the reboot (I'm in peace with it), but because I really don't like it, the whole writing.
      Uh-oh, I already ordered it! But, based on the preview pages, the art is good and that's worth a lot to me. As long as I get to look at pretty pictures I can handle a story that's not so great. Though I'd prefer to have both, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
        It's hard to not keep buying them. I have a pile of the BOOM ones I haven't even read yet (up to Hellmouth) and then I've ordered the TPB that the multiverse appears in because I just can't not.
        I, for one, still want to know what they are doing to the characters, and what the characters are up to - even in a completely new universe... cannot put them to rest.

Comment

Working...
        X