Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Desperately Seeking...

Thanks

I am looking for someone to help me out with a Charmed fanfic which is a crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm currently on the fourth season of Charmed so I know somewhat of the overall series, but not much.

Anywho, this fanfic is set during Buffy's fourth season and Charmed's second season, so yes Prue is in this fic, well the first one anyways and I am doing a a triology series. I'll give you details if you need them of what's up in each series.

Also, you gotta be at least neutral with Riley Finn cuz, yeah he's pretty much in the series.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to let me know and I'll feel free to give you the details.

Thanks in advance,
    Amanda

NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
    Coming Soon!!

Thanks

Hello! I'm back on the forums, and I'm going to continue my virtual series, "Hell's Guardians", if anybody even remembers it... But I don't have photoshop anymore so I was wondering if anybody could make the promo banner for me... If you can, PM me! Also, I'd like a Beta Reader/Editor if I could find one.

Thank you in Advance,
    Clio
    What? You’ve taught a psycho killer demon how to be human by making him watch Sex and the City?

1.02 Never been kissed OUT NOW/ 1.03 Damned by the bell COMING SOON

Thanks

So, I have an original I could use some help on. At the moment I'm calling it Nephilim. Could use a co author!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bishopcruz View Post
    I'm looking for someone who would be willing to beta a fic that I just finished. It takes place pre Buffy S8, and Post NFA. Main characters are Angel, Xander, and Renee. The fic is non-shippy.

Xander in LA, always something I wanted to see.

As I said, the fic is done, I'm editing it currently, and would appreciate anyone who would be willing to help me tighten it up before I go public with it.

Thanks a lot. Please PM me if you're interested.
    One of my friend is interested in this.. I will suggest this to him.. I hope that this will be enough useful for him. Well it will be great if you will provide some contact information so that if required she can contact you.
    Last edited by leegrace; 03-11-10 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks

Cool Looking for a co-writer and possibly a beta?

I'm not sure how to go about this, because I mostly write crossover stories of:

Dark Angel/Btvs
    Supernatural/Btvs

Huge lover of any of jensens characters as long as they are with Buffy.

I have several ideas actually and alot of potential stories that need fleshing out among other things. If this couple appeals to you and you think you might have time to co-author some things then please contact me via p.m

Thanks

I'm trying to write Bones fan fiction. I think I have a good plot and I've got a bunch of notes and everything, but I'm having a little trouble on how to go about actually writing it. Is there anyone on here that writes Bones fan fiction or could give me some tips? I know I'm gonna have to do a lot of research for the medical terms, uses of objects, etc. so I can make it somewhat authentic, but beyond that...

Any help is much appreciated and if you have any input or suggestions, PM me.

Thanks

Thanks

I need real help with my new VS that I plan to post here which is a BUFFY spinoff called RILEY, and it is 100% unrelated to Blasterboy's RILEY VS.

Anywho, I need an editor for the episodes that I have written. I have the first episode written already, I just need an editor that's all.

PM me if you are interested and thank you.

Here's the cast for season one:

Marc Blucas as Riley Finn
    Ivana Milicevic as Sam Finn
    Bailey Chase as Graham Miller
    Kaley Cuoco as Billie Jenkins [1x07, onwards]
    Alyssa Milano as Savanna Brookston
    Alexis Denisof as Wesley Wyndam Pryce
    Drew Garrett as Willis Brookston
    and Mercedes McNab as Harmony Kendall

The first five episodes are as mentioned:

1x01. A New Start - Riley, Sam and Graham arrive at the hellmouth in Boston and find themselves working for a military service outside Boston and their new boss, Charles Vendetta, seems to have strange motives for his team; Graham reunites with his childhood friend Savanna Brookston and the trio meets her younger brother Willis; Wesley is trapped in a limbo state, unable to move on.

1x02. No Harm Done - When Riley and co. get a call about a group of vampires on the loose they learn that one of the vampires is Harmony Kendall, and she leads the USWC team in an all-out chase; Graham is surprised when Savanna asks him out on a date and Sam finds Vendetta to be very suspicious.

1x03. Reflections - After getting a call about a haunting at a local hotel, Riley, Sam and Graham meet Wesley and he tells about how he ended up in limbo state to begin with and he learns he must choose to either crossover or to return to the surface.

1x04. Swiss Family Finn - Riley meets a man that claims to be his father, and more of his past is revealed as Riley learns from his mother about the truth of what happened to his father, and you'll definetly not look at Riley the same way again.

1x05. Always Devoted - Riley is surprised when Buffy, Xander, Willow and Kennedy arrive at his doorsteps, and they need help taking on a group of rogue slayers; Wesley seeks advice from an old friend and Graham and Savanna discover a group of rogue slayers while on a date.
    Last edited by Heroine X; 12-02-11 at 07:12 AM.

NOT FADE AWAY

Coming Soon!!

Thanks

Hey, i just basically need information. I'm writing a fic set in an American highschool, but I'm not from America and don't know a thing about it :P If someone could please give me a run down of a typical day, what kind of classes there are, is it really that cliquey, and anything else they consider notable, that'd be great :-)
    We're kissing the lips of strangers
    We're hugging whoever next we meet
    Oh life, I love you to my bones

Buffy Forums Welcoming Committee.

Thanks

I am needing an editor for my continuations of the anime Ronin Warriors. I'm wanting to post it as a VS here at BF, where my website isn't working out so that's why I am making plans to work on this VS here. PM me if you are willing to help me, and thanks ton in advance. BTW, I have the first episode complete.
    Last edited by Heroine X; 12-07-11 at 05:48 AM.

NOT FADE AWAY

Coming Soon!!