Welcome to the battles! While it is called Photoshop Battles you can battle with Paint Shop Pro also.
This concept was created at Butterfly Forums on ti-fi.com.
This is the rules updated. Only minor things have changed like battles can now be up to 10 rounds if you want to go further. Also can people please make sure they read them again as the rules of taking a piece from a previous round and not posting art in other threads until the battle is over needs to be observed
The Rules: – if these are not followed you will have your battle closed.
- A photoshop battle is held between two artists in either 6, 8 or10 rounds (you can chose how many rounds you want. Each artist must have half the rounds). But you must state how many rounds you are doing when you start and stick to it.
- The subject is free. Can be Buffy related, can be digital art, can be anything. However a couple can decide to give themselves a subject which they pronounce in the first post. They have to stick with it then!
- The concept is to work with each others art. The idea is to use something, anything or everything from the other persons artwork in yours. You are free in how you'll use it, but we have to see/recognize (note: setting the other's whole piece to lighten/screen over yours does not cut it) it in the end result. (not like you should see the 1st in the 6th, but the 1 in the 2nd, the 2nd in the 3rd... etc)
- Each round will take no longer then 1 week. Rounds that last longer will get one warning then be shut down. It’s not fair to keep others waiting to start.
- If you would like to battle someone please PM either Nikki, Jenni Lou or Smth_Blue to get approval then contact the member you would like to battle, or leave a message in this thread if you are looking for a partner to see if someone else may be interested.
- You are allowed to start your battle as soon as you and your partner are up to it. But you can have only 1 battle going at any time.
- You can post your battle art only in the battle thread. It can’t be posted in any of the fanart threads for feedback until after the battle is over.
- A maximum of 4 battles going on at once.
- The one who starts the battle, starts the thread.
- Everyone is allowed to give feedback or encouragement after a piece or art or in anticipation of the next. Just know duplicate posting is spam.
- Do not ask the battlers about when they will post next, just wait and see, they know the deadlines too.
- After the final entry if requested we will make a poll and you guys can vote the winner or winning pieces!!! The poll will probably last 2 weeks.
Completed Photoshop battles: