Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BtVS Prologue Endings elimination game

Thanks
    Thanked 2,090 Times in 810 Posts

+ Halloween
    - Innocence

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 7

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 8

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 5

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 13

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 3

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    15. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    19. Some Assembly Required
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 1 winner: Welcome to the Hellmouth
    Season 2 winner:
    buffylover made this stunning banner

Thanks
    Thanked 2,133 Times in 998 Posts

+ Halloween
    - Innocence

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 7

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 8

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 6

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 13

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 2

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:[/QUOTE]
    “

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Bronze Party-Goer StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

- Halloween
    + Innocence

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 5

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,667 Times in 5,668 Posts

+ Halloween
    - Innocence

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 6

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,706 Times in 4,184 Posts

- Halloween
    + Innocence

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks

+ Halloween
    - Innocence

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks

- Halloween
    + Innocence

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks

+ Halloween
    - Innocence

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:
    “

Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 2,278 Posts

Let's speed this up. I don't care about if Halloween goes out now or Innocence goes out first and then Halloween after the reset.

+ Passion
    - Innocence

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 1

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Let's speed this up. I don't care about if Halloween goes out now or Innocence goes out first and then Halloween after the reset.
    OK it looks like it falls on me...so sorry to have to do this...

And I think this means a reset now.

+ WSWB
    - Innocence *lost*

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 8

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks

It's a pretty amazing top 5.
    “

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GoSpuffy For This Useful Post:

Stoney (10-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
    And I think this means a reset now.
    Yep it does. I've adjusted the scores to the reset, including your upvote to WSWB.

+ Surprise
    - School Hard

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 6

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 6

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

SpuffyGlitz (10-10-19)

Thanks

+ Surprise
    - Halloween

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 6

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 4

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 7

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks

+ School hard
    - Pasion

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 7

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:[/QUOTE]
    “

Thanks

+ School hard
    - Halloween

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 6

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 3

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks

- School hard
    + Surprise

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 3

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner:

Thanks

- Halloween
    + Surprise

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner

Thanks

- Halloween
    + Surprise

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 1

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner

Thanks
    Thanked 9,186 Times in 2,789 Posts

- Schoolhard
    + Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 2 winner
    - "The earth is doomed" -

Thanks

+ Passion
    - Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death