Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: BtVS Prologue Endings elimination game

Thanks
    Thanked 2,133 Times in 998 Posts

- Faith hope trick
    + Lovers walk

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 6

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." - 5

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. - 1

Band Candy: Mayor Wilkins opens an office cabinet, revealing shelves of occult paraphernalia. Mr. Trick looks on. He takes out a shrunken head, pulls on the hair and a small section pulls open. He takes a sniff and closes the flap. Mayor: "Where'd I put that Scotch?" - 5

Revelations: At the cemetery, Faith, Buffy and Giles all turn to look at the woman who's walked into view, her hair pulled up in a severe style. Faith asks who she is, the woman answers: "Gwendolyn Post, Mrs. Your new Watcher." - 5

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 10

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. - 5

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 6

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: “Oh, God. Oh…” The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. - 5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 5

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it’s safer for him to be at the “rear of the battle” but Xander protests: “But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I’ll *never* be a good reporter.” He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. “Sorry.” “Hey, it’s OK.” - 1

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they’re important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: “I’d like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great.” Faith. “Yeah. It’s be great.” - 4

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” - 5

Graduation Day 1 In Professor/: Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    16. Graduation Day Pt 2
    17. Bad Girls
    18. Consequences
    19. Earshot
    20. Homecoming
    21. The Prom
    22. Beauty and the Beasts

Results:
    Season 1 winner: Welcome to the Hellmouth
    Season 2 winner: Surprise
    Season 3 winner:[/QUOTE]

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Bronze Party-Goer StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

- The Zeppo (off the stage.... )
    + Helpless

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 6

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." - 5

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. - 1

Band Candy: Mayor Wilkins opens an office cabinet, revealing shelves of occult paraphernalia. Mr. Trick looks on. He takes out a shrunken head, pulls on the hair and a small section pulls open. He takes a sniff and closes the flap. Mayor: "Where'd I put that Scotch?" - 5

Revelations: At the cemetery, Faith, Buffy and Giles all turn to look at the woman who's walked into view, her hair pulled up in a severe style. Faith asks who she is, the woman answers: "Gwendolyn Post, Mrs. Your new Watcher." - 5

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 10

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. - 5

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 6

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: “Oh, God. Oh…” The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. - 5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 6

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they’re important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: “I’d like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great.” Faith. “Yeah. It’s be great.” - 4

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” - 5

Graduation Day 1 In Professor/: Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. The Zeppo
    16. Graduation Day Pt 2
    17. Bad Girls
    18. Consequences
    19. Earshot
    20. Homecoming
    21. The Prom

Results:
    Season 3 winner:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Thanked 8,706 Times in 4,184 Posts

- Faith Hope & Trick (all gone)
    + Helpless

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. - 0

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    14. Faith Hope & Trick
    15. The Zeppo
    16. Graduation Day Pt 2
    17. Bad Girls
    18. Consequences
    19. Earshot
    20. Homecoming
    21. The Prom

Results:
    Season 3 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,667 Times in 5,668 Posts

- Enemies
    + Amends

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. - 0

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 7

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 7

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they’re important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: “I’d like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great.” Faith. “Yeah. It’s be great.” - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    14. Faith Hope & Trick
    15. The Zeppo
    16. Graduation Day Pt 2
    17. Bad Girls
    18. Consequences
    19. Earshot
    20. Homecoming
    21. The Prom

Results: