Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: BtVS Episode Endings elimination game

Sunnydale High Student StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Fool For Love
    - Forever

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead - 5

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 6

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 6

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 4

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner: Graduation Day (Pt 1)
    Season 4 winner: Restless
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,794 Times in 2,668 Posts

+ Forever
    - Fool For Love

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead - 5

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 6

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 6

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 5

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:
    - "The earth is doomed" -

Thanks
    Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,215 Posts

+ Forever
    - Fool For Love

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead - 4

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,835 Times in 5,314 Posts

Hmm we're circling a little. FFL is one I wouldn't have minded winning but these are all strong endings so it does have solid competition. It's top three for me though so I'm going to keep trying to save it at this stage.

+ Fool For Love
    - Spiral

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 6

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ I Was Made to Love You
    - Forever

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 7

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 5

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ Forever
    - Fool For Love

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead - 4

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ Forever
    - Fool For Love

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead - 3

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

+ FFL
    - Spiral

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 7

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ I Was Made to Love You
    - Forever

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 8

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ Forever
    - Fool For Love

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead - 3

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ Forever
    - Fool For Love

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead - 2

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ Fool For Love
    - Spiral

Forever: Having stopped but the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 8

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ Fool For Love
    - Spiral

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    06. Weight of the World
    07. Intervention
    08. The Gift
    09. Buffy vs Dracula
    10. No Place Like Home
    11. Out of My Mind
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear