Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: BtVS Episode Endings elimination game

Sunnydale High Student StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Doomed
    - The Freshman

The Freshman : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Camouflaged figures tazer a vampire and prepare to tie him up. - 1

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 8

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 4

Pangs : "Yeah, especially with Angel being here and everything." - Everyone looks down the thanksgiving table at Buffy. - 3

Hush : "I guess we do." - Buffy and Riley sit facing each other, having agreed they need to talk but neither saying anything. - 5

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 9

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 9

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 9

New Moon Rising : "Right now?" As Willow's smiles/nods at Tara's response to her offer to make it up to her right now, Tara blows out the candle. - 9

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 9

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    17. The Harsh Light of Day
    18. Where the Wild Things Are
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner: Graduation Day (Pt 1)
    Season 4 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,957 Times in 5,386 Posts

+ Primeval
    - Pangs

The Freshman : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Camouflaged figures tazer a vampire and prepare to tie him up. - 1

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 8

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 4

Pangs : "Yeah, especially with Angel being here and everything." - Everyone looks down the thanksgiving table at Buffy. - 2

Hush : "I guess we do." - Buffy and Riley sit facing each other, having agreed they need to talk but neither saying anything. - 5

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 9

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 9

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 9

New Moon Rising : "Right now?" As Willow's smiles/nods at Tara's response to her offer to make it up to her right now, Tara blows out the candle. - 9

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 10

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 696 Posts

+ Restless
    - Pangs

Pangs : "Yeah, especially with Angel being here and everything." - Everyone looks down the thanksgiving table at Buffy. - 1

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 10

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
    On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing. -- Roy

Thanks
    Thanked 4,701 Times in 2,220 Posts

+ Fear, Itself
    - Pangs *are no more* - and we're one post away from reset

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 9

Pangs : "Yeah, especially with Angel being here and everything." - Everyone looks down the thanksgiving table at Buffy. - 0

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

Given my profession, it is only appropriate that I
    should be the one to give this episode its final mark:

+ Restless
    - The Freshman (failed out)

Reset:

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 5

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 5

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 5

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 5

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 5

New Moon Rising : "Right now?" As Willow's smiles/nods at Tara's response to her offer to make it up to her right now, Tara blows out the candle. - 5

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 5

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    Last edited by StateOfSiege97; 15-05-19 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,960 Times in 3,811 Posts

- Primeval
    + Doomed

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 5

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 5

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 6

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 5

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 5

New Moon Rising : "Right now?" As Willow's smiles/nods at Tara's response to her offer to make it up to her right now, Tara blows out the candle. - 5

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 4

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,663 Times in 1,520 Posts

- Fear Itself
    +Who Are You?

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 4

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 6

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 6

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

I'm expecting the top four will be seen as the weakest ones to go for the next reset. Personally I wouldn't keep New Moon Rising for the top 5, but I don't think that is going to be a popular one to vote off from what others have said about it before. Fear, Itself or Doomed would be my preferred picks for the 5th place to go alongside This Year's Girl, Who Are You?, Primeval and Restless.

+ Fear, Itself
    - Wild at Heart

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:

Thanks

+ Primeval
    - Wild at Heart

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 3

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,885 Times in 2,702 Posts

+ Primeval
    - Doomed

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 3

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 5

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    - "The earth is doomed" -

Thanks

+ Wild At Heart
    - Fear Itself

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 4

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

+ Fear Itself
    - Wild At Heart

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:

Thanks

+ This Year's Girl
    - Fear, Itself

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:

Thanks

+ This Year's Girl
    - Doomed

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 4

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    - "The earth is doomed" -

Thanks

+ Wild At Heart
    - Fear itself

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 3

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 4

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks
    Thanked 4,701 Times in 2,220 Posts

+ Fear itself
    - Wild At Heart

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 696 Posts

I don't think Wild at Heart deserves to go just yet..so I'm going to try to defend it..

- Who Are You
    + Wild At Heart

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
    On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing. -- Roy

Thanks

+ Restless
    - Fear Itself

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 3

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 4

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:
    Last edited by StateOfSiege97; 17-05-19 at 01:14 AM.

Thanks

Who Are You is one of the most impacting endings on the list I think. I'm going to stick with voting for the ones that seem more contested at the moment as I can't believe that is really going to get voted out and not make the top 5.

+ Fear Itself
    - Wild at Heart

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 4

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 4 winner:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

SpuffyGlitz (17-05-19)

Thanks

+ Who Are You
    - Doomed

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    19. The Initiative