Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: BtVS Episode Endings elimination game

Thanks
    Thanked 8,381 Times in 2,525 Posts

- The Wish
    + Prom

Anne : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 5

Faith, Hope & Trick : "Goodbye." - After Buffy has placed the Claddagh ring on the floor in the mansion and left a portal opens and a naked/traumatised Angel falls through. - 5

Revelations : (There are no lines over the final scene). - After Buffy has left Faith is alone again having decided to not risk responding/reaching out. - 5

Lovers Walk : Spike's car speeds out of town music blaring, Spike defiant in the daylight, smoking and singing loudly - "I did it my way." - 5

The Wish : "...disappear off the face of the earth. That would be so cool! Or maybe..." - The AU is gone and as Anya fails to grant any of Cordelia's wishes the focus goes onto Buffy/Willow/Xander smiling and talking together. - 4

The Zeppo : Xander smiles, unaffected by Cordelia's attempts to belittle him. - "What?!" - 5

Bad Girls : ďNo you donít get it; I donít care.Ē - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 5

Consequences : "I guess that means you have a job opening." - Having told the Mayor his attempt to have her killed failed, Faith steps inside his office. - 5

Doppelgangland : Willow's reluctant to go out, feeling guilt/discomfort from meeting her evil self, then Percy shows a complete change of attitude from having met that alternate Willow. - "9.00 sound good?" - 5

Enemies : Buffy and Angel have a tense exchange following the plan to expose Faith and Angel seeks reassurance Buffy's still his girl. - "Always." - 5

Earshot : "You know, if you're not too busy having sex with my mother." - Buffy reveals she found out and Giles walks into a tree. - 5

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 5

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 6

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 6

Graduation Day (Pt 2) : "I mean, don't they know..." - Post the Mayor's defeat, having considered high school over, Willow wonders why demons come there anymore as we pan to a copy of the yearbook with 'The Future is Ours' on it. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    18. Beauty and the Beasts
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Manís Party

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner:[/QUOTE]
    - "The earth is doomed" -

Slayer
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 Times in 1,623 Posts

+ The Wish
    - Prom

Anne : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 5

Faith, Hope & Trick : "Goodbye." - After Buffy has placed the Claddagh ring on the floor in the mansion and left a portal opens and a naked/traumatised Angel falls through. - 5

Revelations : (There are no lines over the final scene). - After Buffy has left Faith is alone again having decided to not risk responding/reaching out. - 5

Lovers Walk : Spike's car speeds out of town music blaring, Spike defiant in the daylight, smoking and singing loudly - "I did it my way." - 5

The Wish : "...disappear off the face of the earth. That would be so cool! Or maybe..." - The AU is gone and as Anya fails to grant any of Cordelia's wishes the focus goes onto Buffy/Willow/Xander smiling and talking together. - 5

The Zeppo : Xander smiles, unaffected by Cordelia's attempts to belittle him. - "What?!" - 5

Bad Girls : ďNo you donít get it; I donít care.Ē - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 5

Consequences : "I guess that means you have a job opening." - Having told the Mayor his attempt to have her killed failed, Faith steps inside his office. - 5

Doppelgangland : Willow's reluctant to go out, feeling guilt/discomfort from meeting her evil self, then Percy shows a complete change of attitude from having met that alternate Willow. - "9.00 sound good?" - 5

Enemies : Buffy and Angel have a tense exchange following the plan to expose Faith and Angel seeks reassurance Buffy's still his girl. - "Always." - 5

Earshot : "You know, if you're not too busy having sex with my mother." - Buffy reveals she found out and Giles walks into a tree. - 5

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 5

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 5

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 6

Graduation Day (Pt 2) : "I mean, don't they know..." - Post the Mayor's defeat, having considered high school over, Willow wonders why demons come there anymore as we pan to a copy of the yearbook with 'The Future is Ours' on it. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Manís Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 534 Posts

+ Lovers Walk
    - Choices

Lovers Walk : Spike's car speeds out of town music blaring, Spike defiant in the daylight, smoking and singing loudly - "I did it my way." - 6

The Wish : "...disappear off the face of the earth. That would be so cool! Or maybe..." - The AU is gone and as Anya fails to grant any of Cordelia's wishes the focus goes onto Buffy/Willow/Xander smiling and talking together. - 5

Bad Girls : “No you don’t get it; I don’t care.” - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 5

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 4

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:
    I want the fire back. - Buffy Summers

Thanks
    Thanked 12,093 Times in 4,940 Posts

+ Anne
    - Enemies

Anne : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 6

Lovers Walk : Spike's car speeds out of town music blaring, Spike defiant in the daylight, smoking and singing loudly - "I did it my way." - 6

Bad Girls : “No you don’t get it; I don’t care.” - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 5

Enemies : Buffy and Angel have a tense exchange following the plan to expose Faith and Angel seeks reassurance Buffy's still his girl. - "Always." - 4

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:

Sunnydale High Student StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Bad Girls
    - The Prom

Anne : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 6

Bad Girls : “No you don’t get it; I don’t care.” - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 6

Enemies : Buffy and Angel have a tense exchange following the plan to expose Faith and Angel seeks reassurance Buffy's still his girl. - "Always." - 4

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:

Slayer
    Thanks

+ The Wish
    - The Prom

The Wish : "...disappear off the face of the earth. That would be so cool! Or maybe..." - The AU is gone and as Anya fails to grant any of Cordelia's wishes the focus goes onto Buffy/Willow/Xander smiling and talking together. - 6

Bad Girls : ďNo you donít get it; I donít care.Ē - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 6

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Manís Party

Results:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 534 Posts

+ Anne
    - The Prom

Anne : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 7

The Wish : "...disappear off the face of the earth. That would be so cool! Or maybe..." - The AU is gone and as Anya fails to grant any of Cordelia's wishes the focus goes onto Buffy/Willow/Xander smiling and talking together. - 6

Bad Girls : “No you don’t get it; I don’t care.” - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 6

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:
    I want the fire back. - Buffy Summers

Thanks
    Thanked 4,609 Times in 2,168 Posts

+ Earshot
    - Choicees

Anne : (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 7

Earshot : "You know, if you're not too busy having sex with my mother." - Buffy reveals she found out and Giles walks into a tree. - 6

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 3

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

+ Earshot
    - Enemies

Enemies : Buffy and Angel have a tense exchange following the plan to expose Faith and Angel seeks reassurance Buffy's still his girl. - "Always." - 3

Earshot : "You know, if you're not too busy having sex with my mother." - Buffy reveals she found out and Giles walks into a tree. - 7

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:

Sunnydale High Student StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Consequences
    - The Prom

Consequences : "I guess that means you have a job opening." - Having told the Mayor his attempt to have her killed failed, Faith steps inside his office. - 6

Enemies : Buffy and Angel have a tense exchange following the plan to expose Faith and Angel seeks reassurance Buffy's still his girl. - "Always." - 3

Earshot : "You know, if you're not too busy having sex with my mother." - Buffy reveals she found out and Giles walks into a tree. - 7

The Prom - "Dance with me?" - Angel comes to the prom and he/Buffy share a dance. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:

Slayer
    Thanks

+ The Wish
    - The Prom (gone)

The Wish : "...disappear off the face of the earth. That would be so cool! Or maybe..." - The AU is gone and as Anya fails to grant any of Cordelia's wishes the focus goes onto Buffy/Willow/Xander smiling and talking together. - 7

Bad Girls : ďNo you donít get it; I donít care.Ē - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 6

Consequences : "I guess that means you have a job opening." - Having told the Mayor his attempt to have her killed failed, Faith steps inside his office. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated
    15. The Prom
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Manís Party

Results:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,609 Times in 2,168 Posts

+ Doppelgangland
    - Choices

Anne: (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 7

The Wish : "...disappear off the face of the earth. That would be so cool! Or maybe..." - The AU is gone and as Anya fails to grant any of Cordelia's wishes the focus goes onto Buffy/Willow/Xander smiling and talking together. - 7

Doppelgangland : Willow's reluctant to go out, feeling guilt/discomfort from meeting her evil self, then Percy shows a complete change of attitude from having met that alternate Willow. - "9.00 sound good?" - 6

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. The Prom
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results:
    Season 3 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

+ Bad Girls
    - Enemies

Anne: (There are no lines over the final scene) - Joyce answers the knock at the door to find Buffy has returned and they hug. - 7

Bad Girls : “No you don’t get it; I don’t care.” - Buffy is speechless in the face of Faith's response to killing Finch. - 7

Doppelgangland : Willow's reluctant to go out, feeling guilt/discomfort from meeting her evil self, then Percy shows a complete change of attitude from having met that alternate Willow. - "9.00 sound good?" - 6

Enemies : Buffy and Angel have a tense exchange following the plan to expose Faith and Angel seeks reassurance Buffy's still his girl. - "Always." - 2

Choices : "We will." - Sat in the graveyard together, Buffy looks unsettled despite hers/Angel's attempts to reassure each other after the Mayor's comments about their relationship. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. The Prom
    16. Gingerbread
    17. Band Candy
    19. Helpless
    20. Homecoming
    21. Amends
    22. Dead Man’s Party

Results: