Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: BtVS Episode Endings elimination game

Thanks
    Thanked 13,215 Times in 5,496 Posts

- OMWF *fini*
    + Grave

After Life : "Never." - After stating she doesn't want the others to know that about her revelation that she was pulled from heaven and life now feels like hell, Buffy walks on into the sunlight resolute and alone. - 4

Once More, With Feeling : "Where do we go from here?" - After singing together, the group number finishes as Spike and Buffy kiss passionately and an image of curtains closes over them continuing to kiss. - 0

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 5

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 9

Grave : "We will return... your soul." - Having successfully completed the trials, the demon returns Spike's soul with a touch that results in a fiery glow to his chest and from his eyes and makes him scream aloud. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner: Graduation Day (Pt 1)
    Season 4 winner: Restless
    Season 5 winner: I Was Made to Love You

Thanks
    Thanked 4,767 Times in 2,253 Posts

[QUOTE=Stoney;751892]- OMWF *fini*
    + Grave
    + Smashed
    - Grave

After Life : "Never." - After stating she doesn't want the others to know that about her revelation that she was pulled from heaven and life now feels like hell, Buffy walks on into the sunlight resolute and alone. - 4

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 6

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 9

Grave : "We will return... your soul." - Having successfully completed the trials, the demon returns Spike's soul with a touch that results in a fiery glow to his chest and from his eyes and makes him scream aloud. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 Times in 3,956 Posts

+ Smashed
    - Dead Things

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 7

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 8

Grave : "We will return... your soul." - Having successfully completed the trials, the demon returns Spike's soul with a touch that results in a fiery glow to his chest and from his eyes and makes him scream aloud. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Bronze Party-Goer StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

- Smashed
    + Dead Things

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,927 Times in 738 Posts

This is so incredibly difficult...

- Smashed
    + Dead Things

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 5

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:
    buffylover made this stunning banner

Thanks

- After Life
    + Grave

After Life : "Never." - After stating she doesn't want the others to know that about her revelation that she was pulled from heaven and life now feels like hell, Buffy walks on into the sunlight resolute and alone. - 3

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 10

Grave : "We will return... your soul." - Having successfully completed the trials, the demon returns Spike's soul with a touch that results in a fiery glow to his chest and from his eyes and makes him scream aloud. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,025 Times in 949 Posts

- Dead things
    + Smashed

After Life : "Never." - After stating she doesn't want the others to know that about her revelation that she was pulled from heaven and life now feels like hell, Buffy walks on into the sunlight resolute and alone. - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:
    Season 5 winner: I Was Made to Love You[/QUOTE]

I like who I am when Im with him. I like who we are together.

Thanks

+ Dead things
    - Smashed

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 Times in 3,956 Posts

- Dead things
    + Smashed

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks

- After Life
    + Grave

After Life : "Never." - After stating she doesn't want the others to know that about her revelation that she was pulled from heaven and life now feels like hell, Buffy walks on into the sunlight resolute and alone. - 2

Grave : "We will return... your soul." - Having successfully completed the trials, the demon returns Spike's soul with a touch that results in a fiery glow to his chest and from his eyes and makes him scream aloud. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks

+ Smashed
    - Grave

After Life : "Never." - After stating she doesn't want the others to know that about her revelation that she was pulled from heaven and life now feels like hell, Buffy walks on into the sunlight resolute and alone. - 2

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

How about we explain our choices and try to convince others?

I'll start.

I think Grave is by far the weakest of these endings and definitely should not win (or even be in the top 3). (Sorry, Stoney.)

It's a "GOTCHA!" ending that tries to be a twist. I don't think one should vote for it because they like that Spike got his soul back. That plot was very poorly done, as evidenced by the fact that so many viewers were confused as to whether Spike planned to get his soul back or was 'tricked' by the demon. (Even though the theory about the demon 'tricking' him makes no sense whatsoever.) A good twist makes you think "Of course! It makes perfect sense!" or doesn't surprise you, because you saw the clues.
    IMO, the show should have never tried to surprise the audience with this one. It shouldn't have been treated as a last moment twist.

And is it really a good scene in itself? Something you would rewatch over and over, something you would analyze?

All the other endings left are interesting and deep and really well done and would be on any top scenes of season 6 list. After Life is how you do a good revelation.
    Dead Things scene is very deep, complex exploration of Buffy's psychology. It's one of the best example that BtVS was indeed mature and complex and morally ambiguous (unlike what some people like to claim).
    Smashed is an incredibly memorable and well done scene that pays off on seasons of interaction between Buffy and Spike - the choreography is amazing (the fight in itself is one of the best in the entire show), the cinematography, acting, music - and even the editing and the way the fight scene is intercut with the apparently not related scene of Willow and Amy in the club, especially when you pay attention to the lyrics of the two songs played by the original band and the band Willow and Amy turn them into, respectively:

MALE BAND VIRGIL:

What is wrong here?
    What is wrong here?
    What is wrong with you?

What is wrong here?
    What is wrong here?
    Where is your head?

FEMALE BAND HALO FRIENDLIES:
    I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be alone
    No no no!
    I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go it alone
    Every time I see you I can't find the words to say
    I just wanna turn and run away

Cut to Buffy and Spike (from the script):

INT. CONDEMNED HOUSE - NIGHT

Buffy and Spike have taken the fight inside the unfurnished house. As they fight, they move from room to room. Buffy throws one hard punch that sends Spike sprawling into the bare dining room beneath a chandelier. He laughs.

SPIKE
    Oh, poor little lost girl.
    He leaps into the air and grabs hold of the chandelier, swinging from it to kick Buffy square in the face. As she falls:

SPIKE (cont'd)
    She doesn't fit in anywhere, she has
    no one to love.
    He jumps down (though the chandelier's wiring, we see, has weakened), but Buffy is quick to regain her footing; she slams him into the staircase.

BUFFY
    Me? I'm lost? Look at you, you
    idiot. Poor Spikey. Can't be a
    human, can't be a vampire. Where the hell
    do you fit in?
    She's definitely gaining the upper hand, throwing him into the living room, against the brick fireplace.

BUFFY (cont'd)
    Your job is to kill the Slayer, but
    all you do is follow me around,
    making moon-eyes --
    SPIKE
    I'm in love with you.

BUFFY
    You're in love with pain. Admit it.
    You like me because you enjoy getting
    beat down. So who's really screwed
    up?

SPIKE
    Hello! Vampire! I'm supposed to be
    treading on the dark side.

He throws her into a wall, punching a hole in it. He slams her to the floor, then pins her there. In her face:

SPIKE (cont'd)
    What's your excuse?
    She grabs his face, pushes him, by sheer force of brute strength, off of herself. From where she is on the floor, she throws him against the opposite wall, then flies at him.

(Cut to the Bronze)
    Cut to the Bronze. Willow and Amy still stand looking down. The music continues. Various people are floating around, bolts of magic randomly turning them into various costumes and such.

HALO FRIENDLIES:
    I can't find the time and place to say what I need to say...

WILLOW: So, we've kinda played this scene.
    AMY: Yeah.
    WILLOW: (gestures) Return.

The band turns back into Virgil. Everything else returns to normal too.

VIRGIL:
    What is wrong with you?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimeTravellingBunny For This Useful Post:

flow (14-08-19),SpuffyGlitz (15-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,799 Times in 1,588 Posts

Completely agree with TTB about Grave. Apart from the decades long debate this particular scene has caused within the fandom (was this what Spike wanted or not?) it is executed very poorly. Those yellow eyes have in terms of special effects been long dated even back in 2002. I am not saying we should have expected the soul but at least we should have felt some kind of revelation to the point where we can say "So that's what he wanted all along." And in hindsight I do say it but it's not informed by the ending of Grave but only by stuff Spike and Buffy say in season 7 and also by Joss and others over the years. If you still have to explain a scene twenty years later, it can't have been such a great scene.

I also completely agree about After Life. This scene sets Buffy's path for the whole of season 6 and SMG delivers perfectly.

Also completely agree about Smashed. This is in terms of choreography, colors, music, acting and cinematography the best of all remaining season endings. It is also my very favorite Spuffy scene of all times. But that's just personal. I won't fight for it on this account. I can see After Life topping it.

I disagree about Dead Things. I don't see Buffy coming to any sort of epiphany after her break down. She just goes on doing the same thing she already knows is wrong and hurting her and others. Okay, we know now that she is hurting. But we knew that before, didn't we? Apart from Grave this is imho the weakest remaining episode ending.

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flow For This Useful Post:

TimeTravellingBunny (14-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    Completely agree with TTB about Grave. Apart from the decades long debate this particular scene has caused within the fandom (was this what Spike wanted or not?) it is executed very poorly. Those yellow eyes have in terms of special effects been long dated even back in 2002. I am not saying we should have expected the soul but at least we should have felt some kind of revelation to the point where we can say "So that's what he wanted all along." And in hindsight I do say it but it's not informed by the ending of Grave but only by stuff Spike and Buffy say in season 7 and also by Joss and others over the years. If you still have to explain a scene twenty years later, it can't have been such a great scene.

I also completely agree about After Life. This scene sets Buffy's path for the whole of season 6 and SMG delivers perfectly.

Also completely agree about Smashed. This is in terms of choreography, colors, music, acting and cinematography the best of all remaining season endings. It is also my very favorite Spuffy scene of all times. But that's just personal. I won't fight for it on this account. I can see After Life topping it.

I disagree about Dead Things. I don't see Buffy coming to any sort of epiphany after her break down. She just goes on doing the same thing she already knows is wrong and hurting her and others. Okay, we know now that she is hurting. But we knew that before, didn't we? Apart from Grave this is imho the weakest remaining episode ending.

flow
    I didn't say it was an epiphany. It's a deep exploration of her psyche - not a development/change in what she is like.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TimeTravellingBunny For This Useful Post:

SpuffyGlitz (15-08-19)

Thanks

+ Smashed
    - Dead things

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 8

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    I didn't say it was an epiphany. It's a deep exploration of her psyche - not a development/change in what she is like.
    You're right. I was only referring to what is to my liking missing in that episode ending. The exploration is there but to make it a top ending I want more than that.

flow
    Last edited by flow; 14-08-19 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks

- Smashed
    + After Life

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    How about we explain our choices and try to convince others?
    Ah I think this is really difficult because these are all really strong episode endings.

Whist I can understand that you could view Grave as a 'gotcha' ending that tries to be a twist, for me that would be reducing it to the controversy fans make of it that I discovered well after watching the series. I'm viewing these as I felt about them and although I wasn't sure what Spike was intending, I was caught up in the trials and the tension of it all as the episodes leading to the finale played out, sure that something significant would be coming at the end of it. So I'm viewing it outside of the fandom reaction which doesn't make much sense to me personally and for me it was a 'Of course! That makes perfect sense!' moment and I absolutely loved the final reveal as a removal of all doubt. No need for S7 or Joss to confirm anything that the moment itself didn't.

I accept I'm viewing this as a very Spike-focused fan and I think I said earlier in the game that I didn't expect it to win because of the way it is often criticised, but I can't vote against it based on other people's responses. I think the other three are excellent and offer plenty of aspects to analyse, but I also think the end of Grave gives plenty of character insight and interest to think back over the season, much to consider about his emotions of the moment itself and plenty of consideration for what is to come. Yes it is a scene I'd watch over and over, enjoy mulling on all that came to it, the scene itself, and look forward too and I'd feel elated every single time. That they took him in that direction worked perfectly in hindsight and there were so many prompts in both S5 and 6 especially that would have pointed him towards this direction. It just fitted his character so well to have gone and done that and I found it one of the most exciting reveals in the show and was totally behind the moment the second the reveal came. I was eager to see what difference it would make for him, how he would cope, if he'd return straight away etc. Not for one moment did I personally think he'd been tricked and it makes no sense to me to see it that way and I can't reduce it because of what I find an odd reading of the moment that others experienced. It gave me more excitement for what was coming than any other season ending did.

I do agree that Dead Things is complex and Buffy facing that her actions have truly been her own and that sense of punishment that has played such a part comes out in her wish to not be accepted and forgiven. I also think that those who see BtVS as the lighter show are missing something in the depth of the character exploration that they do which goes way beyond typical themes of growing up and really digs deep into some of the fears and difficulties people face that are incredibly complicated to deal with.

It is very difficult to choose between Dead Things and Smashed though as the second best because I agree that Smashed in an incredible scene with great choreography that leads from the fight scene and into the start of their sexual relationship/continuing fight with just so many factors at play. I don't count the interplay with the scene of Willow and Amy as that is a separate scene and am only looking at the very final moments as listed. (I agree it is an excellent facet of the end of Smashed though.)

Whilst After Life is also interesting and I wondered how it would play out as clearly Buffy's revelation would not remain hidden (though was surprised that it did for as long as it did), it doesn't gather me into the emotion of the moment on rewatch as Smashed and Grave do or capture me intellectually as much as the moment at the end of Dead Things does. Whilst I would be happy to see any of these episodes win I would personally choose After Life last.

- After Life
    + Grave

Grave : "We will return... your soul." - Having successfully completed the trials, the demon returns Spike's soul with a touch that results in a fiery glow to his chest and from his eyes and makes him scream aloud. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:
    Last edited by Stoney; 14-08-19 at 08:24 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

SpuffyGlitz (15-08-19)

Thanks

- Dead Things
    + Smashed

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 8

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:

Thanks

- Dead Things
    + Smashed

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 9

Dead Things : "Please don't forgive me..." - After telling Tara about her relationship with Spike, Buffy breaks down confused and upset, sobbing to not be forgiven, whilst Tara tries to comfort her. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. OMWF
    06. Bargaining pt 1
    07. As You Were
    08. Bargaining Pt2
    09. Villains
    10. Two to Go
    11. Seeing Red
    12. Normal Again
    13. Tabula Rasa
    14. Hell's Bells
    15. Entropy
    16. Gone
    17. All the Way
    18. Life Serial
    19. Older and Far Away
    20. Wrecked
    21. Flooded
    22. Doublemeat Palace

Results:
    Season 5 winner: I Was Made to Love You[/QUOTE]