Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: BtVS Episode Endings elimination game

Cup of Tea!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 Times in 443 Posts

+ Tough Love
    - Crush

Buffy vs Dracula : Buffy confronts a girl going through her things and as Joyce suggests she her take her sister out with her both complain. - "Mom!" - 5

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 5

No Place Like Home : "I don't know." - After apologizing to Dawn, Buffy tries to comfort her as they worry about their uncertainty about what is wrong with Joyce. - 4

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead. - 7

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 5

Crush : "I'm in your life, you can't just shut me out." - Spike finds out his invitation has been revoked to Buffy's house and she closes the door in his face. - 2

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 6

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 7

Forever: Having stopped the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 7

Intervention: "I won't forget it." - After kissing him and asserting the robot was gross/obscene but what he did for her/Dawn re: Glory was real, Buffy exits Spike's crypt, leaving him staring after her. - 7

Tough Love : "Oh, it's so beautiful." After Glory busts into Buffy's house, Tara accidentally reveals Dawn is the key. Dawn looks fearfully to Buffy who turns to face Glory. - 3

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 6

The Weight of the World : "Buffy, the only way is to kill Dawn." - The scene ends with Buffy's dismayed reaction to Giles' suggestion if the portal opens Dawn's death is the only way to stop it. - 6

The Gift : (There are no spoken lines over the final scene) - After Buffy's sacrifice at the end of the episode, the closing scene shows her gravestone declaring 'she saved the world a lot'. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner: Graduation Day (Pt 1)
    Season 4 winner: Restless
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 1,460 Posts

Stoney
    Do you think it is actually at risk at this point?
    Not yet, I think...

+ Out Of My Mind
    - Checkpoint

Buffy vs Dracula : Buffy confronts a girl going through her things and as Joyce suggests she her take her sister out with her both complain. - "Mom!" - 5

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 6

No Place Like Home : "I don't know." - After apologizing to Dawn, Buffy tries to comfort her as they worry about their uncertainty about what is wrong with Joyce. - 4

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead. - 7

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 4

Crush : "I'm in your life, you can't just shut me out." - Spike finds out his invitation has been revoked to Buffy's house and she closes the door in his face. - 2

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 6

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 7

Forever: Having stopped the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 7

Intervention: "I won't forget it." - After kissing him and asserting the robot was gross/obscene but what he did for her/Dawn re: Glory was real, Buffy exits Spike's crypt, leaving him staring after her. - 7

Tough Love : "Oh, it's so beautiful." After Glory busts into Buffy's house, Tara accidentally reveals Dawn is the key. Dawn looks fearfully to Buffy who turns to face Glory. - 3

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 6

The Weight of the World : "Buffy, the only way is to kill Dawn." - The scene ends with Buffy's dismayed reaction to Giles' suggestion if the portal opens Dawn's death is the only way to stop it. - 6

The Gift : (There are no spoken lines over the final scene) - After Buffy's sacrifice at the end of the episode, the closing scene shows her gravestone declaring 'she saved the world a lot'. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

Sunnydale High Student StateOfSiege97's Avatar
    Thanks

+ The Weight of the World
    - Checkpoint

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 6

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 3

The Weight of the World : "Buffy, the only way is to kill Dawn." - The scene ends with Buffy's dismayed reaction to Giles' suggestion if the portal opens Dawn's death is the only way to stop it. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,778 Times in 5,274 Posts

+ The Body
    - Tough Love

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 3

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 8

Tough Love : "Oh, it's so beautiful." After Glory busts into Buffy's house, Tara accidentally reveals Dawn is the key. Dawn looks fearfully to Buffy who turns to face Glory. - 2

The Weight of the World : "Buffy, the only way is to kill Dawn." - The scene ends with Buffy's dismayed reaction to Giles' suggestion if the portal opens Dawn's death is the only way to stop it. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Cup of Tea!
    Thanks

+Spiral
    - Crush

Crush : "I'm in your life, you can't just shut me out." - Spike finds out his invitation has been revoked to Buffy's house and she closes the door in his face. - 1

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 8

Tough Love : "Oh, it's so beautiful." After Glory busts into Buffy's house, Tara accidentally reveals Dawn is the key. Dawn looks fearfully to Buffy who turns to face Glory. - 2

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

+ Forever
    - Crush *gone*

Crush : "I'm in your life, you can't just shut me out." - Spike finds out his invitation has been revoked to Buffy's house and she closes the door in his face. - 0

Forever: Having stopped the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 8

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

+ I Was Made to Love You
    - Tough Love

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 7

Forever: Having stopped the resurrection Dawn hugs Buffy as Buffy sobs, having gone to the door hoping to see her mother again. Both comfort each other in their grief. - "It's okay." - 8

Tough Love : "Oh, it's so beautiful." After Glory busts into Buffy's house, Tara accidentally reveals Dawn is the key. Dawn looks fearfully to Buffy who turns to face Glory. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ The Body
    - Tough Love *dust*

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 7

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,612 Times in 3,639 Posts

+ Buffy vs Dracula
    - No Place Like Home

Buffy vs Dracula : Buffy confronts a girl going through her things and as Joyce suggests she her take her sister out with her both complain. - "Mom!" - 6

No Place Like Home : "I don't know." - After apologizing to Dawn, Buffy tries to comfort her as they worry about their uncertainty about what is wrong with Joyce. - 3

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Cup of Tea!
    Thanks

+Spiral
    - Out of My Mind (To me Intervention is the one that is the best ending for Spuffy because I love that ending )

Buffy vs Dracula : Buffy confronts a girl going through her things and as Joyce suggests she her take her sister out with her both complain. - "Mom!" - 6

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 5

No Place Like Home : "I don't know." - After apologizing to Dawn, Buffy tries to comfort her as they worry about their uncertainty about what is wrong with Joyce. - 3

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

+ I Was Made to Love You
    - Checkpoint

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 2

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 8

Spiral: Willow tries to speak to Buffy as she sits tearful and dazed amidst the devastation/death Glory left behind her and having failed to stop her taking Dawn. "Buffy." - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buffylover View Post
    - Out of My Mind (To me Intervention is the one that is the best ending for Spuffy because I love that ending )
    I think FFL is also far stronger an ending than OOMM. There's a lot of really great endings in this season though, it's going to start getting really tough.

+ No Place Like Home (I'd just like to see it last a little longer the contrasting compassion and care Buffy shows to Dawn at the end really gets me)
    - Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 4

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 2

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

buffylover (13-06-19),StateOfSiege97 (13-06-19)

Cup of Tea!
    Thanks

@stoney I forgot about FFL.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to buffylover For This Useful Post:

Stoney (13-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buffylover View Post
    @stoney I forgot about FFL.
    How could you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

buffylover (14-06-19)

Thanks

+ Fool For Love
    - Checkpoint

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 4

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead. - 8

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:
    Last edited by flow; 13-06-19 at 07:14 PM.
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

@flow: why did you delete the lower part? People don't do this!

+ Intervention
    - Checkpoint *is gone*

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead. - 8

Checkpoint : Buffy lays down how it is going to work between her/the Council now, which Quentin Travers accepts before he informs Buffy Glory is a god. - "Oh" - 0

Intervention: "I won't forget it." - After kissing him and asserting the robot was gross/obscene but what he did for her/Dawn re: Glory was real, Buffy exits Spike's crypt, leaving him staring after her. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

Oops ... fixed it.

flow
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to flow For This Useful Post:

Stoney (13-06-19)

Thanks

+ The Weight of the World
    - Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 3

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead-- 8

Intervention: "I won't forget it." - After kissing him and asserting the robot was gross/obscene but what he did for her/Dawn re: Glory was real, Buffy exits Spike's crypt, leaving him staring after her. - 8

The Weight of the World : "Buffy, the only way is to kill Dawn." - The scene ends with Buffy's dismayed reaction to Giles' suggestion if the portal opens Dawn's death is the only way to stop it. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by StateOfSiege97; 13-06-19 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks

+ The Body
    - Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 2

Fool for Love : "Is there something I can do?" - After feeling humiliated by Buffy Spike comes armed with a shotgun to kill her, but seeing her in tears approaches her to try and comfort her instead-- 8

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 10

The Weight of the World : "Buffy, the only way is to kill Dawn." - The scene ends with Buffy's dismayed reaction to Giles' suggestion if the portal opens Dawn's death is the only way to stop it. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow
    22. Into the Woods

Results:
    Season 5 winner:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,612 Times in 3,639 Posts

+ Out of My Mind
    - No Place Like Home

Out of My Mind : Spike awakens from a dream of passionately kissing Buffy/declaring his love when she goes to confront him for trying to get the chip out/attacking her. - "Please, no." - 3

The Body : "Where'd she go?" - Dawn is contemplating Joyce's body/her loss and reaches her hand out as if she'll touch her mum's cheek. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    12. Checkpoint
    13. Tough Love
    14. Crush
    15. Listening To Fear
    16. Real Me
    17. Triangle
    18. Blood Ties
    19. Family
    20. The Replacement
    21. Shadow