Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closed l Challenge 78: Reflect and Rewind

Thanks
    Thanked 12,836 Times in 5,314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    Thanks you for all the constructive feedback Stoney, it's very much appreciated and as I produce more work, I'm hopeful of improving
    I'm loving seeing your development Priceless, and I think you have great ideas for pieces and the composition/picture choices you use. You've a naturally creative side that seems to readily respond to inspiration from prompts that will just help you keep producing and practicing. I think we all gain loads from sharing our thoughts and the pieces we produce. As someone that started learning to fanart through this site and the great support and examples that the others gave me here, I know how much can be gained through using the challenges to prompt and push you too.

I really think you should consider hosting a challenge as well. I found it was another great way of getting people to explore something with you. For example, I created a picspam challenge in the past totally because I'd never tried one and liked the idea of them but wasn't really sure what to do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

buffylover (07-02-19),Priceless (07-02-19)

Cup of Tea!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 455 Posts

Thank you so much for your professional and constructive feedback Stoney. I really enjoyed this challenge and reading your thoughts about my piece.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffylover For This Useful Post:

Priceless (07-02-19),Stoney (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,627 Times in 1,256 Posts

Thank you so much for the super positive feedback and the award Stoney. I love it. It is such a great idea for a challenge as well, sadly enough my muse was celebrating christmas somewhere in New Zealand and I couldn't do more than one piece. Because this challenge deserved more entries.

And congrats to Puppet!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:

Stoney (07-02-19)