Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Episodes of AtS

Thanks
    Thanked 3,389 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    It's still deeply annoying to me. Cordelia audibly objects to Angel's mindwipe and him working at W&H in this ep. However, we never see Cordelia say that she wants to destroy the Black Thorn, let alone describe why. We rely solely on Angel's interpretation of her passing the Black Thorn vision to interpret that as Cordelia's closely held goal. For all of the fuss of You're Welcome as Cordelia snarking and dropping truth bombs, she has no voice on her supposed deeper plans and Angel speaks entirely for her. It's incredibly frustrating to see Cordelia enabling exactly what she's yelling at Angel about in a fanwank that Cordelia will enable what she's yelling about because she cares more about destroying the Black Thorn when she's completely silent on that issue.
    She did give Angel the vision and her behaviour makes much more sense if she knew about that vision and that she would give it to Angel. So while we do not see her speak about it, she does fullfill her role and execute the plan. Also I'm not 100% sure how W&H watch over them. It's possible that they can hear every spoken word/see every conversation. This whole plan is executed without much talking. It's started with the vision and after that Angel does everything without talking about it until that one scene where he lures the team in the room and uses magic to seal the room. So it's even possible that she can't talk about it because it would be too risky. Also for some reason she does everything she can to not mention her going to die. Maybe she didn't want to say goodbye? Maybe she was not allowed to? Whatever it was, it might be another reason why she did not speak about this kind of stuff. She would've to explain that she was there on a certain mission instead of a magical recovery.

That Cordelia's final episode is not about her is extremely frustrating. But not very suprising after season 3 where she sacrifices her own wellbeing for the PTB and her role in the bigger picture. (Plus it was never the plan that Cordy would do this and die here like that. Cordelia wasn't part of the plan until SMG said she couldn't come. Which probably doesn't help either.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:

Andrew S. (07-12-18)

Slayer
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 1,412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    She did give Angel the vision and her behaviour makes much more sense if she knew about that vision and that she would give it to Angel. So while we do not see her speak about it, she does fullfill her role and execute the plan. Also I'm not 100% sure how W&H watch over them. It's possible that they can hear every spoken word/see every conversation. This whole plan is executed without much talking. It's started with the vision and after that Angel does everything without talking about it until that one scene where he lures the team in the room and uses magic to seal the room. So it's even possible that she can't talk about it because it would be too risky. Also for some reason she does everything she can to not mention her going to die. Maybe she didn't want to say goodbye? Maybe she was not allowed to? Whatever it was, it might be another reason why she did not speak about this kind of stuff. She would've to explain that she was there on a certain mission instead of a magical recovery.

That Cordelia's final episode is not about her is extremely frustrating. But not very suprising after season 3 where she sacrifices her own wellbeing for the PTB and her role in the bigger picture. (Plus it was never the plan that Cordy would do this and die here like that. Cordelia wasn't part of the plan until SMG said she couldn't come. Which probably doesn't help either.)
    The gang did expect privacy in LA's public spaces. Hence, the picnic in Unleashed specifically so that they could speak frankly. In YW, Wesley and Angel (off-screen) take Cordelia out shopping for clothes before heading to the office. I would think that Cordelia could discuss the Black Thorn then. I see the emotional argument that Cordelia wanted to pretend to herself and others that she recovered so that it was a happy day and only give Angel the contents of the mission at the last minute. However, Cordelia is so opaque and falsely presented that I end up frustrated and feeling nothing. YMMV, and it clearly does. I do believe that we agree that S5 is the weakest season of AtS so there's that....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    The gang did expect privacy in LA's public spaces. Hence, the picnic in Unleashed specifically so that they could speak frankly. In YW, Wesley and Angel (off-screen) take Cordelia out shopping for clothes before heading to the office. I would think that Cordelia could discuss the Black Thorn then. I see the emotional argument that Cordelia wanted to pretend to herself and others that she recovered so that it was a happy day and only give Angel the contents of the mission at the last minute. However, Cordelia is so opaque and falsely presented that I end up frustrated and feeling nothing. YMMV, and it clearly does. I do believe that we agree that S5 is the weakest season of AtS so there's that....
    I do think there might be an extra risk when you talk about messing with the big plans of W&H and thus the privacy of a shop might not be enough. Hence why Angel was informed with a vision by the PtB and not a conversation. But yeah, it's all vague and requires fans to fanwank a lot.

Season 5 is without a doubt the weakest season. It has some exciting ideas here and there but the execution is often terrible and most characters are off. Of course they had some bad luck with DB's knee, SMG not being able to come, them being forced to change the setting, them being forced to include Spike and the very late cancellation. But still... they could've done a better job.

--------------------

Because we went to a new page...

The last votes were by Stoney, Dipstick and Nina.

Conviction - 4
    Just Rewards - 3
    Hell Bound - 9
    The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco - 3
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 5
    Origin - 6
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 1: 3rd - To Shanshu in LA, 2nd - The Prodigal, 1st - Five by Five
    Top 3 of season 2: 3rd - Reprise, 2nd - Darla, 1st - Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been
    Top 3 of season 3: 3rd - Forgiving, 2nd - Lullaby, 1st - Sleep Tight
    Top 3 of season 4: 3rd - Home, 2nd - Spin the Bottle, 1st - Deep Down
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 539 Posts

I kinda like the fact that they added Spike, but then I've always been interested in the Fanged Four. I also enjoyed season 5.

Conviction -
    Just Rewards +

Conviction - 3
    Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 5
    Origin - 6
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 1: 3rd - To Shanshu in LA, 2nd - The Prodigal, 1st - Five by Five
    Top 3 of season 2: 3rd - Reprise, 2nd - Darla, 1st - Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:[/QUOTE]
    Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments...The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bespangled For This Useful Post:

Priceless (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,132 Times in 4,546 Posts

You're Welcome also doesn't work for me as a positive because taking out The Circle is a choice that I see as being very in keeping with Angel still distanced from those on the ground he should be helping and despondent to the wider mission. A lot of bad/wrong choices go into making this big stand in a kamikaze style mission which it feels is openly acknowledged will make little/no difference as new evil will just step up and take over. NFA/S5 work for me as a negative corruption of leading the lives they do, how it can go wrong and YW as a positive getting him back on mission when it doesn't do anything like what he should be doing doesn't work for me. I'll leave it until the reset, but then I'll be gunning for it!

Conviction -
    Numero Cinco + (it'd be nice if this made it to the other side of the reset)

Conviction - 2
    Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco - 4
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 5
    Origin - 6
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Slayer
    Thanks

I'm going to try to chip away at Soul Purpose. I'll copy my Negative from the Positive/Negative thread to argue why:

Angel's dreams are SOOOOOOO repetitive. There's little there given how it's an entire episode of just his dreams. It's pretty much all, "Poor me, I don't feel like a Champion anymore. I'm jealous of Spike" over and over again. I think an episode of Angel's dreams could have been excellent because he's such a cipher in this season and he's deliberately keeping all of his Connor-feelings to himself even though Connor is purportedly why he's at W&H. However, the ep takes a pass at examining Angel's feelings about Connor and Cordelia.

To go upthread to what Priceless was saying, Lindsay does an adequate job getting Spike to save damsels. However, that's not particularly impressive. Spike wants to save people in danger. Lindsay just has to tell Spike that people are in danger, and Spike's own personality and ambitions will guide him to save the day. However, Lindsay's plan is stupidly executed in every other respect. Lindsay doesn't just want Spike to save people. He wants the Senior Partners to lose confidence in Angel as the key prophetic figure and instead believe the Shansu was discussing Spike, throw Angel out of W&H and give the office to Spike, and then, for Spike to be so taken with Lindsay that Spike appoints Lindsay as his second-in-command.

Now, I think Spike is a hard guy to charm, especially if you're a man. However, Lindsay really sucks at endearing himself to Spike. The slime just obviously leaks out of every pore. IMO, Spike took the visions because they were panning out to help people and he took the housing connection but he had a sense that there was something sleazy about this "Doyle." Lindsay and Eve's BIG asset is that Eve works closely with Angel at W&H and she is a liaison for the Senior Partners. Frankly, silly little Eve is far better at ingratiating herself and putting herself in the inside loop than S5 Lindsay because AI has ended up tolerating Eve in many of their strategy conversations. It helps that she's a lil lady and she and Angel smashed at the beginning of this season. However, Lindsay and Eve proceed to jeopardize their one big asset over this stupid plan. First if Lindsay and Eve could somehow bribe Sirk into giving false prophecies, I don't know why they couldn't hire some errand person to watch Angel and put the demon bugs on him. Why risk Angel seeing Eve? Eve trying to gaslight Angel into believing that she wasn't there was completely lame and amateurish. She didn't even bring a "You are getting sleepy" hypnosis pendant. Snerk. Second, I don't see how giving Angel's Insecurity Hallucinations and Spike rescuing Angel does anything to convince the Senior Partners that they were trying to corrupt the wrong vampire for the last four and a half years. They take on tremendous risk just to have Spike rescue Angel. Big whoop. Main cast members rescue each other all the time in the 'verse.
    Soul Purpose -
    Cautionary Tale... + (I also think it should survive the reset. Love the poetry, as Spike said, of eating the hearts of heroes.)

Conviction - 2
    Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco - 5
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 4
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 5
    Origin - 6
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dipstick For This Useful Post:

Stoney (07-12-18)

Sunnydale High Student
    Thanks

On Cordy and the Black Thorn... I never believed that she intentionally passed the vision onto Angel. I just figured that was the PTB doing its thing because you'd think she'd mention it beforehand. Likewise with Doyle passing the visions onto her in the first place. It was never officially confirmed that he purposely did it (well, Skip says so in "Birthday", but consider that source...), I've always thought the vision-transferences were kind of open to interpretation on whether they were intentional or not. On "You're Welcome" as a whole, I don't think Cordelia is flawlessly written and she is idealized but I don't care. It's such a cathartic episode to watch after the way she was dragged through the mud throughout S3-S4, it perfectly recaptures the vibe of the show's (much superior) early days, and that goodbye scene between her and Angel is one of my all-time favorites. It doesn't deserve to go yet.

+ Not Fade Away
    - Hell Bound (I'm surprised it has so many points; I can barely remember it)

Conviction - 2
    Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 8
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 4
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 5
    Origin - 6
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew S. For This Useful Post:

Dipstick (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 539 Posts

- Underneath (all that effort to get Lindsey because he knows what's already been made obvious back in Reprise)
    + Soul Purpose

Conviction - 2
    Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 8
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 6
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments...The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew S. View Post
    - Hell Bound (I'm surprised it has so many points; I can barely remember it)
    That would be me. It is one of my season favourites and a great ep for Spike. It's one of the scariest eps across the verse too when Spike feels he is getting pulled into hell by Payayne. His choice to forgo becoming corporeal again at the end to save Fred is a great illustration of his genuine heroism despite all his uncertainty and insecurities that flow through his behaviour and choices in the season. But it still focuses on sacrifice and works well to his fixation at this stage on his path being tied to giving over his existence entirely. It's a great character ep.

+ Hell Bound
    - Conviction

Conviction - 1
    Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 6
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

bespangled (07-12-18),TimeTravellingBunny (07-12-18)

Thanks

+ Origin
    - Just Rewards

Conviction - 1
    Just Rewards - 3
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,030 Times in 2,906 Posts

- The Cautionary Tale . . .
    + Destiny

Conviction - 1
    Just Rewards - 3
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 11
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,066 Posts

+ NFA
    - Conviction *is no more*

Just Rewards - 3
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 11
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Slayer
    Thanks

Soul Purpose -
    AHITW +

Just Rewards - 3
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 4
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 5
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks

Ach I don't know, it is the idea that I'm supposed to see Angel's plan as heroic and not just confirmation of his despondency to the mission. The things he does to execute this plan which has little worth other than a grand gesture are pretty terrible and he drags everyone else into it too. I really can get behind the end of S5 with the negative take on the direction Angel went in the season, but I can't find finding out about his plan as a great reveal when everyone goes along into it and is pressured into making an instant choice. It's the idea of this as a positive act I struggle with over the last two eps on and fearing Angel has been corrupted only to learn of his plan is just letting his plan distract them from how it really is just a negative choice, they were right to have been concerned about what he's been doing.

- Power Play
    + Just Rewards

Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 4
    Damage - 11
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 4
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

Dipstick (07-12-18)

Thanks

- The Cautionary Tale
    +Damage

Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 7
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 4
    Damage - 12
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 4
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks

The last two episodes are a mess, but I also think we should've some mercy with the writers here. They heard that the show was cancelled just after they finished (writing or shooting?) Timebomb. There was not enough time for something good that was also a proper ending for the show.

+ Lineage
    - Just Rewards

Just Rewards - 3
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 8
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 4
    Damage - 12
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 4
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,066 Posts

+Soul Purpose - the visions are both funny and a look into Angel's psyche we otherwise don't get to see a lot in s5. I don't think it should go before so many worse episodes
    - Cautionary Tale

Just Rewards - 3
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 8
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 12
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 4
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    The last two episodes are a mess, but I also think we should've some mercy with the writers here. They heard that the show was cancelled just after they finished (writing or shooting?) Timebomb. There was not enough time for something good that was also a proper ending for the show.
    I take your point and it can't have been easy to try and draw it to a coherent close. It works well as the lead up to literally being pulled into hell and having to fight their way back out, the build up to AtF, not so great for a positive hoorah show ending. I prefer to see it with the wider context of where it went on to and still be Angel in a negative low at the end, the extent of the mess he's gotten into. It still limits how much I can enjoy Power Play and that pressured question/reveal though.

+ Just Rewards
    - Power Play

Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    Lineage - 8
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 12
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 3
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks

- The Cautinary Tale . . .
    + Damage

Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco - 2
    Lineage - 8
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 13
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 3
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall:

Thanks

Considering we are near a reset.

- The Cautinary Tale . . .
    + Lineage

Just Rewards - 4
    Hell Bound - 9
    The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco - 1
    Lineage - 9
    Destiny - 10
    Soul Purpose - 5
    Damage - 13
    You're Welcome - 7
    Smile Time - 7
    A Hole in the World - 12
    Shells - 6
    Underneath - 4
    Origin - 7
    Time Bomb - 6
    Power Play - 3
    Not Fade Away - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    17. Conviction
    18. Harm's Way
    19. Life of the Party
    20. Unleashed
    21. Why We Fight
    22. The Girl in Question

Results:
    Top 3 of season 5:
    Top 3 overall: