Thread: An article about Reylo (Kylo Ren and Rey from Star Wars) in comparison to Spuffy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,044 Posts

Default An article about Reylo (Kylo Ren and Rey from Star Wars) in comparison to Spuffy

Rahirah (Barb C.) posted this on tumblr:

One of these things is not like the others

http://rahirah.tumblr.com/post/17671...-the-others-in

I don`t follow the story line of Star Wars anymore ( I got lost somewehere between what are the new episodes 1 and 2) and hadn`t even heard of a ship called Reylo. But I found this article interesting.

(By the way - is there a name for something someone writes on tumblr? Is it an article? A post? An essay?)

flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flow For This Useful Post:

Priceless (08-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,085 Times in 2,931 Posts

A really enjoyable read, and I pretty much agree with all she says about Spuffy. I don't follow Star Wars so I can't comment on how it reflects on this Reylo ship. The biggest surprise for me is that Han and Leia had a child But not that he turned out 'bad', because of course he did.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

flow (08-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,703 Times in 1,745 Posts

It's a garbage plot development saved only by it failing to make the Top 5 of lousy plot developments in the Franchise Killer. It was and is honestly revolting that they even humored the idea of mutual attraction, even if merely physical. He murdered the new surrogate dad in front of her. It's not a Season 5/6 Spuffy comp, it's a Season 2/3 Spuffy comp, which while there are some edgelords that try to fanfic and otherwise rationalize it, it wasn't there.

Banner by LRae12

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KingofCretins For This Useful Post:

flow (08-08-18)