View Poll Results: Is the show still worth watching?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely, it's better and better!

0 0%
  • Oh Heck No, it sucks dude!

1 14.29%
  • Yeah, you should watch, man!

2 28.57%
  • It's not that bad, don't you wanna see how it ends?

0 0%
  • Don't waste your time. It's over...

0 0%
  • Well, a whole heap o people die and it'll break your heart...

1 14.29%
  • Jerk! Bitch!

1 14.29%
  • Hey Assbutt!!

1 14.29%
  • I want to say something profound...

2 28.57%
  • Nope! I got nothing!

2 28.57%
  • Yeah, whatever! *rolls eyes*

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Supernatural still worth watching? Why, Why not? stopped in season 6/early 7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    They show Coronation Steet in Canada?
    It's the British Commonwealth, dude! They also (some folks anyway) drink tea there... I have usually been able to request electric tea kettles at Canadian hotels in lieu of coffee makers. Try that in a US hotel and you just get a dirty look. Or utter mystification.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silver1 View Post
    Somehow I doubt it, because If you want good writing you wouldn't be watching this show.
    After watching NCIS of the 'kill all the womens' and 'tragic manpain' and 'the villain comes after Gibbs again', I actually think Supernatural would probably be an improvement. At least their nonsense is fun... (at least the first 6 seasons were) And they don't seem to think women are stupider than men... or just screech owls that die when men need crises.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silver1 View Post
    I just find them both very bland actors myself, so quite why they seem to be this big attraction is one of life mysteries I'm afraid.
    Since Spike is my archetype for sexual perfection, I totally agree with you. They're too big. Just not compact enough... I like my men with a bit of naughty grace. They are more like football with a side of basketball, but with none of the endorphins of either. They are two steps up from Riley, but that's about all the good I can come up with! I don't watch for their hotness... Castiel on the other hand... has possibilities... and cuteness. There ARE a lot of men on the show. Some are yummy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepBlueJoy For This Useful Post:

Priceless (03-06-18),Silver1 (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 518 Posts

As far as I know they watch coronation street everywhere. It's the dr who of soap operas.

I don't find the leads hot but I still enjoy the show. Is it the best writing. No. But is it fun and entertaining and has great running guest characters yes. I loved Felicia day as Charlie Bradbury and ostric chai as Kevin tran. There are some great highlights that make the show very watchable.

I like who I am when Im with him. I like who we are together.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoSpuffy For This Useful Post:

DeepBlueJoy (03-06-18),Priceless (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 399 Posts

Misha Collins rocks - and I mean as a human being. I love his politics, his humor, his youtube videos cooking with his son (who was about 3 at the time), and his work with various charities. He's the actor who plays Castiel, the angel. I'm not a fan of the show, but when I'm bored and looking for something mindless I've been known to watch it on netflix. I don't think there is anything to follow - and they have jumped the shark so many times the shark is bored with them. C'mon - they have fought against God, and then arranged to have God and his big sister go into family therapy. They've fought Satan, beat him, and left their little brother in hell because the show just dropped the storyline. At this stage it's mostly lampshading from what I recall although it's been a year or two since I checked it out.
    It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done Terry Pratchett

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bespangled For This Useful Post:

DeepBlueJoy (04-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 Times in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    They show Coronation Steet in Canada?
    You seem awfully concerned about Canadian TV today. Are you planning on emigrating?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

DeepBlueJoy (04-06-18),GoSpuffy (03-06-18),Priceless (04-06-18)