Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fanfic Wishlist!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,750 Times in 804 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    A Wuffy fic! Give me William and Buffy either in the past or in the present or somewhere between or in another dimension. Whatever. I love those two together. I know, that there are already many wonderful Wuffy-fics, but I want more!

flow
    I'm pretty sure that is Billiam because Wuffy is taken by Willow Buffy.

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GoSpuffy For This Useful Post:

SpuffyGlitz (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 622 Posts

Billiam! Good god. What a name. I mean, it makes sense but that's the first I've heard of it. Now I know to steer clear of fics labelled Wuffy - I'd always assumed that meant William and Buffy. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

eta: Oh wait, just realised Wuffy means Willow-Buffy, not Spike-Willow. I'm fine with reading those
    I want the fire back. - Buffy Summers

Scooby Gang
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 630 Posts

Traditionally, Willow/Buffy was named Wiffy. New fans, however, tend to call it Wuffy. It's unfortunate.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a thing of evil For This Useful Post:

flow (10-01-19),SpuffyGlitz (10-01-19),thenewbuzwuzz (12-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 1,400 Posts

Is there a consensus then about how William/Buffy fics are called? I`ve never heard the term Billiam before. Of course, if Wiffy is now vacant, they could be called Wiffy instead.

flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

Thanks

How about bulliam? Or buffiam?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoSpuffy View Post
    How about bulliam? Or buffiam?
    Why would you give them names that sound a) like a form of abuse and b) like a shoe polish?

Sigh...sometimes you are callous and strange...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

SpuffyGlitz (10-01-19)

Thanks

Callous? No. Strange, yeah I'll own that.

I was thinking it sounded like bullion, you know gold bullion. Sounds like treasure to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GoSpuffy For This Useful Post:

SpuffyGlitz (10-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa lola View Post
    13. Xander and Spike being turned into their 10 year old selves during S5 and their clothes shrink with them. Little William is speaking like the Vectorian he is, doesn’t get Xander’s slang, shocked by the cars, his own duster and his bleached hair. Little Xander believes that America is more advanced than England which is why William is having trouble with all the technology, protects William from the bullies, doesn’t understand why Jesse isn’t around, is awed by Buffy’s strength and wants to be strong like her.

Giles is very taken by all the facts about Victorian England, Willow and Dawn finding Little William’s fondness of books and poetry so endearing. Tara sensing Xander’s jealousy over all the attention William is getting, notices signs of abuse, loves and protects Little Xander at all costs.
    I would totally love to read this story!

Quote Originally Posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
    1. Realistically written friendships between Spike/Xander, Spike/Wood, Drusilla/Buffy, Angel/Xander.
    Have you read A touch of her style, by myrabeth? It is Spuffy, but the Spike/Wood friendship is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    Thanks Sosa lola for the rec, but I don't read WIP's, they're too disappointing. Emmie hasn't been back to this fic since 2012
    One of my greatest fanfic sorrows...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rihannon For This Useful Post:

Sosa lola (11-01-19),SpuffyGlitz (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 622 Posts

Hey Rihannon! No, I haven't read a touch of her style, thanks tons for the rec! It sounds like I'll enjoy it
    I want the fire back. - Buffy Summers

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SpuffyGlitz For This Useful Post:

Rihannon (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rihannon View Post
    I would totally love to read this story!
    I was actually going to write that fic. It was going to be written as a missing episode from S5. Even had the banner made and everything. But I'm too scared about William's Victorian accent.

Banner made by -Carrie-Ann- who also added the quote underneath.
    Made by Trickyboxes
    Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sosa lola For This Useful Post:

flow (11-01-19),Rihannon (11-01-19),SpuffyGlitz (11-01-19)

Thanks

Oh, well. If you decide to write it please let me know. I also enjoy Spike/Xander friendship stories (this is one of my favorite things about the DH comics), and although I'm a hard-die Spuffy, the idea of any (positve) Spike/Xander relationship doesn't scare me that much. They did have an awesome chemistry in the show.
    I enjoyed Teenage Dirtbag a lot, actually .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rihannon For This Useful Post:

Sosa lola (12-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,088 Posts

Oh, well. If you decide to write it please let me know. I also enjoy Spike/Xander friendship stories (this is one of my favorite things about the DH comics), and although I'm a hard-die Spuffy, the idea of any (positve) Spike/Xander relationship doesn't scare me that much. They did have an awesome chemistry in the show.
    I'm a sucker for a good Xander/Spike fic where all angles are explored. I think that while Xander shows antagony towards Spike, he at least notices him. On the other hand, I don't think Spike notices Xander at all. For years I've been playing with a fic idea in which Xander discovers he is attracted to Spike by the summer of S6 and is so horrified by this, he became extra hostile towards him. It'll explain the sudden shift in his character considering the direction he was going to in regards to Spike by end of S5 (sympathizing with Spike about the Glory beat up, lighting his cigarette, doing their buddy cop thing against Doc).

What's making it so difficult for him is that Spike just doesn't see him. He's not in Spike's radar at all. That increases his frustration and anger. This could take a very dark turn for either Spike or Xander. But it could also be written as a comedy or a heartbreaking drama.

I enjoyed Teenage Dirtbag a lot, actually .

I need to finish this fic!
    Made by Trickyboxes
    Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sosa lola For This Useful Post:

Rihannon (12-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    I'd love to read great, moving, clever, serious fics about Willow/Faith and Angel/Cordy. I've read a few fics with those pairings, but they haven't been very good. If anyone can recommend some, that would be great
    In my opinion, I've got the former, so hopefully you haven't already come across them and decided they weren't very good

https://archiveofourown.org/users/frogfarm/

The main series, 'Faith the Vampire Slayer', was regretfully abandoned but mostly stands on its own. I've written a lot of shorter unrelated pieces with this pairing, but the series is probably the closest thing to what you're looking for.
    My voice was given to me as an instrument of inspiration for my friends, and a tool in the torture and destruction of my enemies.
    - Diamanda Galas