Hello!

As a long-time lurker here, it's great to see Buffyforums being so active again these days. I have been itching to join in for a while now, but lack of time has kept me from it. Tonight I'm giving myself an evening off though, and I'm using it to make my first post here. After this post (or maybe evening of posting?) I'll probably disappear again for quite some time, but I Will Be Back.

A bit of introduction: some of you already know me from other places, such as the IDW forums (R.I.P.), BuffyTube (now also sadly deceased) or LJ. I make fan vids and dabble in making fan art when I have time, which is not much (and getting less and less over the years).

I have been a BtVS and AtS fan since 2007 or 2008, when I was at home with a burnout and watched all of the DVDs. I love all the characters, but Spike above all. Buffy is my second favourite character, so it's probably not surprising that I'm a Spuffy shipper. But I love Spangel too, and I'm not anti-Bangel (or anti-anyone or anything). I love the comics, in particular the IDW ones. I'm happy that Dark Horse gave us Spuffy, but I think I would have been even happier if Spike and Angel could have stayed at IDW. (I'm still sad that the IDW Spike series was cut short. Also, not a fan of Angel as Twilight, to put it mildly.)

What else? I'm Dutch, as you might guess from my user name (the spelling error is on purpose) and when writing, I have a tendency to over-use parentheses. But I'm sure you already noticed that.

That's it for now. I probably won't be posting much, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading, and to thank you for keeping me entertained during my breaks from work. I hope to be joining in occasionally.

DD

PS: Thanks to Cil (and indirectly Aurora) for making me de-lurk earlier than I had planned!