Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 780

Thread: What's On Your Mind?

  1. #181
    Slayer Priceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,297
    Thanks
    6,594
    Thanked 6,080 Times in 2,929 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSpuffy View Post
    I'm Priceless' twin - "just" really nice. I accept the "just" because I'm thrilled to be linked with my bestie.
    Well now I feel better that you are 'just' nice too GoSpuffy. TriBel has some work to do

  2. #182
    Scooby Gang betta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    2,749
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 843 Posts

    Default

    A beacon of light, a jewel, a splendid one... "just really nice"? It's just so offensive! We should report it to the mods!
    My Tumblr: Dog is My Copilot


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betta For This Useful Post:

    Priceless (08-03-18),TriBel (08-03-18)

  4. #183
    Scooby Gang GoSpuffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,534
    Thanked 1,453 Times in 681 Posts

    Default

    Rumour has it there are no mods. It's just some story created by sosa lola to make us think there are mods but its really just self policing. My kind of forum! It's not possible I'll get kicked off of this one!!!

    Like that "the bloody board" a long time ago only opposite, that was one person being mods and posters. Here we are posters and mods.


    I like who I am when Im with him. I like who we are together.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoSpuffy For This Useful Post:

    betta (09-03-18),Fool for Buffy (09-03-18),Priceless (09-03-18),Silver1 (09-03-18),TriBel (09-03-18)

  6. #184
    Bronze Party-Goer Fool for Buffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 419 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Are y’all on computers? I’m on an iPad and can’t do this green light thing! Now I’m super curious.
    Hello cutie

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fool for Buffy For This Useful Post:

    Priceless (09-03-18)

  8. #185
    Slayer Priceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,297
    Thanks
    6,594
    Thanked 6,080 Times in 2,929 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool for Buffy View Post
    Are y’all on computers? I’m on an iPad and can’t do this green light thing! Now I’m super curious.
    I don't understand your post If you mean what your rating says about you, it says 'Fool for Buffy will become famous soon enough'. Which is also better than 'Priceless is just really nice', I'm not happy about this

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

    betta (10-03-18),Fool for Buffy (09-03-18),Stoney (10-03-18),TriBel (09-03-18)

  10. #186
    Bronze Party-Goer Fool for Buffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 419 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    I don't understand your post If you mean what your rating says about you, it says 'Fool for Buffy will become famous soon enough'. Which is also better than 'Priceless is just really nice', I'm not happy about this
    Oh okay. Yes that is what I was asking, and I mentioned computers because often on my iPad things work differently. Like how Betta said to do the green light rating originally- I can’t do that. But yours is great why the complaint? I mean imagine someone irl was describing you to a friend.
    Random person- What’s that Priceless lady like?
    Your Friend- Oh, she is just really nice.
    That sounds perfect. I don’t see the problem
    Hello cutie

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fool for Buffy For This Useful Post:

    Priceless (09-03-18),Stoney (10-03-18)

  12. #187
    Slayer Priceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,297
    Thanks
    6,594
    Thanked 6,080 Times in 2,929 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool for Buffy View Post
    Oh okay. Yes that is what I was asking, and I mentioned computers because often on my iPad things work differently. Like how Betta said to do the green light rating originally- I can’t do that. But yours is great why the complaint? I mean imagine someone irl was describing you to a friend.
    Random person- What’s that Priceless lady like?
    Your Friend- Oh, she is just really nice.
    That sounds perfect. I don’t see the problem
    Well when you say it like that it doesn't sound too bad at all. Thanks FFB

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

    Fool for Buffy (09-03-18),TriBel (11-03-18)

  14. #188
    Bronze Party-Goer Fool for Buffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 419 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Yesterday it was 60 and sunny and today we have a major snowstorm. Also has anyone read the Sunnydale Grimoire? I have just started it, very well done so far.
    Hello cutie

  15. #189
    Slayer TriBel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    2,968
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool for Buffy View Post
    Yesterday it was 60 and sunny and today we have a major snowstorm. Also has anyone read the Sunnydale Grimoire? I have just started it, very well done so far.
    Is there a connection between a sudden and dramatic change in weather in the locality and the fact that you're reading a book on spells? Just asking for a friend...

    Hey - they (the gang) MADE me read a fan-fic where something similar happens. It results in a) making a bear and b) making love in a cave. Don't say I didn't warn you.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

    flow (11-03-18),Fool for Buffy (12-03-18)

  17. #190
    Bronze Party-Goer Fool for Buffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 419 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriBel View Post
    Is there a connection between a sudden and dramatic change in weather in the locality and the fact that you're reading a book on spells? Just asking for a friend...

    Hey - they (the gang) MADE me read a fan-fic where something similar happens. It results in a) making a bear and b) making love in a cave. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    Hell yes there’s a connection. I read the book because I was stuck inside during the snowstorm. Boom.

    What is this fanfic? That description is way too vague and intriguing.
    Hello cutie

  18. #191
    Slayer TriBel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    2,968
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool for Buffy View Post
    Hell yes there’s a connection. I read the book because I was stuck inside during the snowstorm. Boom.

    What is this fanfic? That description is way too vague and intriguing.
    http://dark-solace.org/elysian/views...t=ok&warning=5

    It's called West of the Moon, East of the Sun by KnifeEdge. It's the second fic I've read with a Buffy/Spike and a Polar Bear in it. I think there's probably a point to it - just not sure what the point is.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

    Fool for Buffy (12-03-18)

  20. #192
    Slayer flow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    2,064
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,044 Posts

    Default

    FoolForBuffy, we are reading this fic in the fanfic discussion thread at the Moment. Some of us have already finished it, some are still reading and some dropped it, because they hated it ;-)

    If I remember correctly, you are not really into fanfic, are you ? If you are, you should read it. It is a classic and really well written. If you are not, you could always start your addiction with this one.

    TriBel: That polar bear reminded me somehow of The Golden Compass. I am sure, there is no point to that .....

    flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

    Will you just hold me ?

  21. #193
    Slayer TriBel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    2,968
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    @ flow I haven't seen the film or read the Pullman novel but it reminded me of stills I'd seen from GC.

    Sigh...point...compass...missed the pun! Hah...unless it's a "moral compass".

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

    flow (12-03-18)

  23. #194
    Bronze Party-Goer Fool for Buffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 419 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    FoolForBuffy, we are reading this fic in the fanfic discussion thread at the Moment. Some of us have already finished it, some are still reading and some dropped it, because they hated it ;-)

    If I remember correctly, you are not really into fanfic, are you ? If you are, you should read it. It is a classic and really well written. If you are not, you could always start your addiction with this one.

    TriBel: That polar bear reminded me somehow of The Golden Compass. I am sure, there is no point to that .....

    flow
    You are correct in that I usually don’t read fanfic. Although it’s simply because I don’t have the time. But I’m on Spring Break right now so when Tribel gave that oddly intriguing description I felt up for it. I’ll check out the discussion.
    Hello cutie

  24. #195
    Slayer Priceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,297
    Thanks
    6,594
    Thanked 6,080 Times in 2,929 Posts

    Default

    I am so technically challenged. A friend has given me an old printer and can I attach it, can I hell as like

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

    Stoney (13-03-18)

  26. #196
    Slayer flow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    2,064
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,044 Posts

    Default

    Why do I have to go to work ? I want to stay at home, eat Cookies, drink hot chocolate with little marshmallows in it and read fanfiction....

    flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

    Will you just hold me ?

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flow For This Useful Post:

    Fool for Buffy (14-03-18),HowiMetdaSlayer (13-03-18),Priceless (13-03-18),Stoney (13-03-18)

  28. #197
    Bronze Party-Goer HowiMetdaSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    oHIo
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 258 Times in 150 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    Why do I have to go to work ? I want to stay at home, eat Cookies, drink hot chocolate with little marshmallows in it and read fanfiction....

    flow

    Now I want cocoa!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HowiMetdaSlayer For This Useful Post:

    flow (13-03-18),Priceless (14-03-18)

  30. #198
    Slayer TriBel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    2,968
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    Why do I have to go to work ? I want to stay at home, eat Cookies, drink hot chocolate with little marshmallows in it and read fanfiction....

    flow
    The obvious answer is because you're not a vampire.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

    flow (14-03-18),Priceless (14-03-18)

  32. #199
    Bronze Party-Goer Fool for Buffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 419 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriBel View Post
    The obvious answer is because you're not a vampire.
    You sure? I mean Flow may be too nice, but let’s not just assume no one here is a vamp. I haven’t made up my mind about you yet.
    Hello cutie

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fool for Buffy For This Useful Post:

    flow (14-03-18),Priceless (14-03-18),TriBel (14-03-18)

  34. #200
    Slayer TriBel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    2,968
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool for Buffy View Post
    You sure? I mean Flow may be too nice, but let’s not just assume no one here is a vamp. I haven’t made up my mind about you yet.
    I have it on good authority she works for W&H - Munich branch (PS. I made the Munich bit up).

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

    Fool for Buffy (17-03-18),Stoney (14-03-18)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •