Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: What's On Your Mind?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,083 Times in 1,261 Posts

So... it seems John Bercow has decided you are going to stay with us a little bit longer :-)

Is he a national hero now or enemy No. 1?

flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,100 Times in 4,945 Posts

I think a delay is most likely now, the deadline of the 29th March seems very unlikely to be met. I still think the overall intention to leave is being held though, it is just that it is with a far less specific/defined thought on how/when. All of this is assuming the delay is agreed of course.

Personally I'd like them to abandon the whole idea, but the vote to not have another referendum seems to have taken that off the table to me. Who knows what will happen, or when. Walking off a cliff slowly or quickly is still walking off a cliff.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,805 Times in 1,580 Posts

flow

So... it seems John Bercow has decided you are going to stay with us a little bit longer :-)

Is he a national hero now or enemy No. 1?
    Depends on whether you read The Guardian or The Daily Mail. And whether you grant an extension. Seems all we've succeeded in doing is p*** everybody off.

I went to Edinburgh on Friday. Bought Agent Carter 1 & 2 and saw some new Docs I like.

It was bloody freezing. I upset the people in the National Gallery by mentioning the (two) fires in the Glasgow Art School. My eldest told me the Dali painting I thought had significance for S7 BtVS had been returned to Glasgow. I now have to go to Glasgow (and not mention the fires).

If it wasn't so cold, I'd move to Edinburgh in a shot. Apparently, they voted 77% Remain. There was a Bollox to Brexit rally outside Waverley Station.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TriBel For This Useful Post:

Stoney (19-03-19)

Thanks

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...rhouse-1174498

Buffy is now a Disney Princess. Be a while before we see anything but now things can officially be talked about and developed. Disney+ is likely to launch in the States first later this year, then likely Canada/UK/Australia next. Then a global release. Americans will see some shifts with Hulu while the rest of us get it for the first time with mostly Disney and Former Fox stuff. They'll probably add Avatarland to Disney parks. The MCU is now basically complete though Sony negotiations with Spider-Man have to start again soon.
    Last edited by DanSlayer; 20-03-19 at 06:10 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanSlayer For This Useful Post:

a thing of evil (20-03-19),Priceless (20-03-19),SpuffyGlitz (20-03-19)