Thread: X Files Season 11

Thanks

Default X Files Season 11

Finally watched episode 1 of the new season. I don't know how I feel about the big reveal, bit of a shocker. Wonder what sort of monster they've created
    Never much cared for picket fences anyway. Bloody dangerous.

Scooby Gang
    Thanks

God I thought the whole thing was dire, so unless It turns out things are not what they seem I'm outta there.....

Thanks
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silver1 View Post
    God I thought the whole thing was dire, so unless It turns out things are not what they seem I'm outta there.....
    What someone wrote on Wikipedia under "Reception" for this episode (it has since been removed, of course) sums it up pretty well.

You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TimeTravellingBunny For This Useful Post:

Priceless (10-01-18)

Scooby Gang
    Thanks

*snerk* They're right of course.

Thanks

Just watched episode two and I really enjoyed it. Thought it was creepy and weird in a perfect way. Great to see Langley again, and references to previous seasons are always great for the fans.
    Never much cared for picket fences anyway. Bloody dangerous.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

TimeTravellingBunny (17-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    Just watched episode two and I really enjoyed it. Thought it was creepy and weird in a perfect way. Great to see Langley again, and references to previous seasons are always great for the fans.
    Yeah, this episode was much better (not that this was a hard task, considering how awful the opener was). It was actually fun and enjoyable. Probably because it was written by Glen Morgan, rather than Chris Carter. Last season was the same, all the episodes that were any good were by writers other than Carter.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimeTravellingBunny For This Useful Post:

Priceless (17-01-18),Silver1 (17-01-18)