Thread: I am new to this forum !

Thanks

Default I am new to this forum !

Hello,

I am quite new to the Buffyverse (I have been addicted to it for less then a year) and I just joined this forum. I am looking forward to meeting lots of Buffyfans here. I love Buffy, Spike, Spuffy, season 6, season 7 and Spuffy fanfiction. Some of you already know me - at least I think so ;-) And I am not a native english speaker, so please be patient with my spelling, my grammar or if something I say does not make any sense.. It is most likely, I meant something different ;-)

flow

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flow For This Useful Post:

American Aurora (31-12-17),betta (28-12-17),GoSpuffy (27-12-17),Priceless (27-12-17),Stoney (27-12-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,018 Posts

Flow! i am so happy to see you here

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

American Aurora (31-12-17),flow (27-12-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,359 Times in 3,454 Posts

Great to have you join us here flow. Welcome!

I'm hoping the rewatch discussions will be rolling again soon. As you love S6, you might want to look over the thread so far (here) and catch up. The review for OMWF is part posted, the final parts to follow soon. It will be great to hear your thoughts as we go through the season. The first post in the thread has the list of members that have already signed up to do the main reviews for each episode. That review is then used as the start/prompt for the episode discussion and everyone can join as and when they like to comment on the review/episode. The reviews vary greatly in length/style. Under the spoiler tag at the bottom of the first post you can find links to the episodes that have been covered so far in the season and links to the earlier seasons is below too. Any questions feel free to ask or message me.

We've set up a reading group thread in the fanfiction section which was pretty dormant. It is a rolling thread for posting comments on stories we are reading and for making suggestions etc. That one is here. There isn't a current read in progress.

See you around the board.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,659 Times in 1,651 Posts

Welcome! It's great to see new people joining us! This forum has been somewhat dormant lately, but hopefully that will change as the rewatch thread gets going faster - as it used to - and with the contribution of new people, like you.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimeTravellingBunny For This Useful Post:

American Aurora (31-12-17),flow (27-12-17),Stoney (27-12-17)

Thanks

Hello! Nice to see you here.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoSpuffy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi flow!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betta For This Useful Post:

American Aurora (31-12-17),flow (29-12-17)

Thanks

@Stoney,
    As you love S6, you might want to look over the thread so far (here) and catch up. The review for OMWF is part posted, the final parts to follow soon.
    Thank you so much, for this link. The thread looks very interesting and I hope, I can find some alone-time in between our FanFic discussions to have an in-depth reading.

flow
    Will you just hold me ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flow For This Useful Post:

American Aurora (31-12-17),Stoney (31-12-17)