Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Fanfic Discussions - reading group

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 458 Posts

TriBel:
    What am I actually reading? Echoes of Beljoxa by myrabeth.
    I don`t want to spoil the fic for you TriBel, but I wasn`t thrilled by it. It has two brilliant scenes. The one is about Buffy traveling to the future and meeting her son in a bar. The other is Buffy travelling back to the past (from the past she has travelled back to at the beginning of the fic) and meeting evil soulless but chipped Spike. Those two scenes are great. The rest is ...... talking, talking, talking. And some talking. Then a cup of tea. Then some more talking........

flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054

Will you just hold me ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,302 Posts

Mayfly

A casual weekend visit, and Wesley's illusions are shattered

This one is mine - it's Spangel but the angst is all Wesley's. It's pretty short.
    Enjoyed this bespangled. I especially enjoyed Wesley as the voyeur. It's just so in character for him

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

bespangled (02-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    Does anyone have any fuffy Spangel fics, where Spike and Angel actually both like each other and the sex is fun?
    Desert Pixies Made Us Do It

Angel and Spike in the desert. Spike finds himself in a spot of bother and turns to Angel for help.

Pretty short, funny and fun. It's almost all dialogue - and the snark is great.
    Last edited by bespangled; 02-04-18 at 08:52 PM.
    Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape. - Terry Pratchett

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bespangled For This Useful Post:

Priceless (02-04-18),Silver1 (02-04-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,302 Posts

Desert Pixies Made Us Do It made me laugh out loud. Some of the Spangel fics I've read recently have some of the funniest lines I've read in any fanfics. I enjoyed the Scheherazade story, especially the Xander/Spike segment, that was really touching.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

bespangled (07-04-18),Silver1 (06-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    Desert Pixies Made Us Do It made me laugh out loud. Some of the Spangel fics I've read recently have some of the funniest lines I've read in any fanfics. I enjoyed the Scheherazade story, especially the Xander/Spike segment, that was really touching.
    Yeah, it was this story tat made me see there could be something good in Xander/Spike. You are so wonderful to rec for!

Okay humor = Amnesia! Spike
    This one still makes me laugh out loud. It's not very long - and it's told through the eyes of Spike.
    Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape. - Terry Pratchett

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bespangled For This Useful Post:

Priceless (07-04-18)