Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Favourite Podcasts

Thanks
    Thanked 1,497 Times in 678 Posts

I started listening to it, Silver1, but my God that Xander-bashing was so annoying especially when they started talking about the comics, I couldn't keep on listening.

I'm just gonna stick to Tiny Fences.
    Made by Trickyboxes
    Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Scooby Gang
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 541 Posts

Yeah, I left a message on there saying If you think Xander is the worst example of a 1990's man they're sadly mistaken.

And yeah, their 'style' of presentation and their take on the show is starting to really grate with me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,497 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silver1 View Post
    Yeah, I left a message on there saying If you think Xander is the worst example of a 1990's man they're sadly mistaken.

And yeah, their 'style' of presentation and their take on the show is starting to really grate with me.
    Also, if you haven't read the comics don't freaking talk about them! There was this guy who claimed that Buffy said she was in love with Xander her whole life, and when he was corrected by another guy who did read the comics, he said "read between the lines" or something of that effect. What? You haven't read the comics, moron!
    Made by Trickyboxes
    Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sosa lola For This Useful Post:

Silver1 (Yesterday)

Scooby Gang
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 541 Posts

Yeah I find they're sweeping generalisations bloody annoying to be frank. God only know how they're next review is going to shape up considering It's going to be The Replacement.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver1 For This Useful Post:

Sosa lola (Yesterday)