Thread: More Buffy Funkos

Thanks

Default More Buffy Funkos

https://nerdist.com/buffy-the-vampir...ng-funko-pops/

Buffy in Prophecy Girl dress, Xander, Xander with eye patch, Giles, Faith and Dark Willow in January.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DanSlayer For This Useful Post:

American Aurora (08-11-17),buffylover (08-11-17),Silver1 (09-11-17),Stoney (08-11-17)

Graveyard Patrol
    Thanks

Am I the only one who can't see the attraction of these 'things'? The Giles is borderline okay, but the majority just look, I dunno fugly.

Scooby Gang
    Thanks

I think it might be a generational thing. As my brother once told my our mother about rap music, "It's not for you, mom." I'm thinking the Funkos aren't for us. It'd be more of interest to us if they made Buffy action figures in the style of ye olde Mego's, or the Re:Action line of toys that are made in the style of the original line of Star Wars action figures made by Kenner in the '70s. (No kung-fu grip, and a black piece of plastic with armholes in it serving as the Spike or Angel figure's leather coats.) They've already made some for some of the "Firefly" characters.

Graveyard Patrol
    Thanks

Those retro look Buffy figs were an abomination! I don't think they sold well either.