Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: The Season 11 Thread - Discussion, Speculation and News

Library Researcher
    Thanks

What's that old axiom? Change the channel and the pain will cease? Sure you can modify it for a print or digital reading format pretty easily. And for message boards, for that matter.
    I don't even understand what you're trying to say. Stop being pretentious and use plain English.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,878 Times in 2,812 Posts

I've just had an email from Dark Horse Digital that they have a sale on the comics, a lot of individual issues are down to $0.99. They have Buffy, Serenity and Angel & Faith included, as well as other series. I'm not sure how long it is running for or all that it applies to, but it is a bit of a reduction from what they charge per issue normally for the back issues (I think they tend to go down to around $1.99 normally, but I'm not sure) and a fair amount less than what they normally charge for the recent releases, BtVS I think is normally $3.99 when it is released. I've just had a quick look and all the ones of S11 are included in the sale. There is a link for the sale in the scrolling banner at the top of the Dark Horse Digital site. - https://digital.darkhorse.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

Clavus (22-07-17),Vampire in Rug (Yesterday)

Thanks

Scott Fischer just liked my fan art work I did for the 20th-anniversary challenge, on my Instagram. I'm so thrilled because I truly find his art to be so impressive!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffylover For This Useful Post:

Silver1 (Yesterday),Stoney (Today)