Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The Season 11 Thread - Discussion, Speculation and News

Graveyard Patrol
    Thanks

The covers are done way before the scripts are written. He was probably told draw a bunch of animals with weirdo robo-helmets.

Easy to control. Probably simple to make a magic bear or something attack and kill a town of people and blame it on vamps.

Arbiter of Canon Vampire in Rug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by a thing of evil View Post
    And you! I bet you didn't even read Willow: Wonderland you...casual.
    Casual? Ha. I've been part of this fandom far longer then you. Pretty sure I've read every Buffyverse comic ever published, with the exception of a couple that weren't included in the omnibuses.

Admittedly, I forgot about the aquatic breathing spell in Wonderland. I don't remember much from that book, I found it to be pretty boring.

So yeah, I guess breathing underwater was established as part of Willow's skill set one time -along with Wolverine level healing, flying, telekenises, pyrokineses, teleportation, magic Skype and probably talking to fish. I still find it awfully convenient and situational, but I guess it's still not the laziest thing the writers have done with Willow's powers.

Graveyard Patrol
    Thanks

Willow doesn't actually do the spell in that book. Fishy does it to her, but I guess that's all she needs.

Slayer
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 812 Posts

Preview pages for Angel # 8

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08...gel-season-11/

Exclusive Look Inside Angel Season 11 #8 From Dark Horse Comics

Posted by Dan Wickline August 15, 2017

Today we have an exclusive look inside the upcoming eighth issue of Angel Season 11 from Dark Horse Comics. The issue is written by Corinna Bechko and drawn by Ze Carlos. I never got into Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but for some reason I started watching Angel and felt the fifth and final season was brilliant, especially the episode Smile Time. But the fact that here we are looking at season 11 is what really gives away how amazing Joss Whedon‘s shows are.

There are now more seasons in the comics than on television. That is remarkable for a story to find and thrive in a second medium. You can argue that a show is only as good as both the writers and the actors and David Boreanaz is great, being on television for 20 years straight, from appearing on Buffy and Angel from 1997 to 2004 then Bones from 2005 to 2017, and now going right into a new series with SEAL Team…but the Angel comics are thriving on the character he and Joss built together over the years without them being involved much now. That’s impressive.

ANGEL SEASON 11 #8
    Writer: Corinna Bechko | Artist: Ze Carlos | Colorist: Michelle Madsen | Cover Artist: Scott Fischer

Their escape from a ship full of pirate zombies leaves Angel and Fred on an uninhabited island. Knowing that their dead shipmates are not far behind, they seek refuge further inland, only to find they aren’t actually alone…

Spoiler:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BAF For This Useful Post:

Silver1 (Today)

Library Researcher
    Thanks

Fred farted.