Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Buffy # 29 Issue Discussion Thread(Full Spoilers)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 873 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DanSlayer View Post
    1. The psychic in Triggers I believe said Anya's spirit went on and was at peace. Early in the season D'Hoffryn told Xander since she died as a human by natural means (sword slash), she should have 'go onto her reward). As for how he made a copy to be Fake/Ghost Anya I really don't know.
    Oh, I had forgotten that... I was thinking Anya could be the real one after all, but I believe there's no reason for the psychic to lie. So, if she really has been created by D'Hoffryn, maybe the preview is a misdirection: Anya killed Xander and won't be helping the Scoobies by granting Buffy's wish. I'm so confused!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kimothyschma View Post
    Look how much stronger and more capable he seemed with Dawn on their dimension-hop without her. That was my favorite Xander from this season.
    Very good point. Xander came back so much more happy and self-assured; although on a journey alongside a Goddess, he found his worth and strength again. Is he really dead?
    My Tumblr: Dog is My Copilot

Thanks

Nightlady, It's too late for Xander to grieve about Anya. They never shows us Xander to grieve and if they show us this now, it will be not in place.

I'm just wandering - if the fake Anya is just a ghost, how she was capable to kill Xander for real ??? Remember when Spike was a ghost for instance ? He barely managed to touched something with his fingers.
    maked by plamivasi

Taka! Tora! Batta!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Buffy_ View Post
    Nightlady, It's too late for Xander to grieve about Anya. They never shows us Xander to grieve and if they show us this now, it will be not in place.

I'm just wandering - if the fake Anya is just a ghost, how she was capable to kill Xander for real ??? Remember when Spike was a ghost for instance ? He barely managed to touched something with his fingers.

I believe the line goes "read the fine print".