View Poll Results: Who are your favorite characters?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Klaus

5 55.56%
  • Rebekah

3 33.33%
  • Elijah

4 44.44%
  • Kol

3 33.33%
  • Finn

0 0%
  • Marcel

3 33.33%
  • Freya

2 22.22%
  • Hayley

2 22.22%
  • Mikael

1 11.11%
  • Esther

0 0%
  • Davina

1 11.11%
  • Jackson

0 0%
  • Hope

0 0%
  • Other

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: The Originals Discussion

Threaded View

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Default The Originals Discussion

New to the forum but not new to the show. I've been watching since the Pilot. I love the show and really hoping it lasts more than 4 seasons because I'll be devastated if not.
    I thought the most recent episode was awesome and had me filled to the hilt with emotions! I'm so glad that this season has more Original siblings because for awhile it was starting to feel less like the Originals and more like the Klaus and Elijah show. I'm absolutely thrilled that
    Spoiler:
    Kol is back (I literally cried happy tears!) and is in his original body, Nate is sooo dreamy!
    Also, have you ever noticed how amazingly similar Daniel (Elijah) and Nate's (Kol) looks are? They could really pass for relatives! Greeaaat casting! I think I've done enough rambling so I'll just end it with me being scared for the rest of the season since they said 3 people will die and that cliffhanger for last Fridays episode has me really scared for my precious baby
    Spoiler:
    Cami! I'm hoping they won't go the stupid route of killing her after she already died once this season. Talk about redundant. Besides we already mourned the potential loss of Cami with Klaus over the winter haitus. I'm hoping like hell they don't kill her again. Furthermore, They better not dare to even think of killing Kol again after we just got him back! We're already running low on Original siblings as is so they better leave him alone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A Beautiful Mystery For This Useful Post:

Ehlwyen (02-05-16)