Thread: Newbie looking for old FanFic

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Default Newbie looking for old FanFic

Hello there,
    my name is Nicho and i'm looking for slash Fan Fiction about Buffy and Spike that predates their relationship in the original show. I've been a fan of the show for quite a while now and always loved how the show's producers were always interested in its fans and that fans around the show are still actively engaged with it. I'm currently writing my Bachelor Thesis about how fan fic can have influence on the development of TV series, so I want to look how the Buffy and Spike pairing was present in fan writings before it got written into the show and became part of the original canon.
    Maybe there are some people here interested in fan fiction and can help me out with that?! It's not exactly easy finding fan writings that are around 15 years old...any help is appreciated!
    Thanks a lot!

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Amazing plenty of fantastic facts!

My web site; promo code for Red Letter Days here

Graveyard Patrol
    Thanks

Anyone aware the above post looks like spam? (I am not gonna risk clicking on that link btw) So any mods still around?

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Notable gossip magazines around the world include Us Weekly within the United States, Good day! in the United Kingdom, Gente and Chi in Italy, Actustar and Voici in France, Bunte in Germany, and East Contact in Hong Kong.
    Find - Learn Additional on RateIt