Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicholas Brendon arrested for third time at Florida Convention this past weekend

Thanks
    Thanked 9,109 Times in 4,396 Posts

Maybe this will be the thing that helps him get his life back on track . . . maybe not. It's upsetting as a fan, and upsetting as woman, knowing he's got addiction issues and is also a violent prick who hits women. Definite mixed sympathies here.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,446 Times in 2,875 Posts

Sue, it's unclear to me as to whether he's been charged for yet another domestic violence incident or if this relates to the incident in October 2017. I saw the article the other day and it was really unclear to me and still reads unclear to me now. If it's a new incident they don't provide any details and immediately refer to the October 2017 incident. I wasn't sure if he'd only just been charged for that incident now or if he's attacked his girlfriend again

I'm not sure why it'd take so long to charge him for the other incident, though.
    - "The earth is doomed" -

Slayer
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,243 Posts

Yeah, I wasn't sure when I read that article when it came up on my twitter feed either. But then I don't know how these things work in the states.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 1,752 Posts

To me it reads as if they are now charging him for the October 2017 incident. One and a half year is probably the time it takes to get to the point where they have the case ready to take it to court.

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flow For This Useful Post:

bespangled (11-05-19),Silver1 (10-05-19),Stoney (10-05-19)