Thread: my comic being published!!

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Default my comic being published!!

hello my names Joey Peden. Night Shift is my first comic book. My heart and soul is in this series its almost complete and i really need help with the print run most of the people i know are broke and non comic fans or fan fiction fans and dont even know what paypal is and the first 30% comes from friends and fam so i'm turning to you guys. andyways its about a hairdresser named Christy and she is unaware that she is a shape shifter with multiple personalities until.. to sum it up "shit hits the fan" its sort of a buffy meets dexter and i need you guys help every 1$ counts and there are perks for donating not to mention a story for my kinda people.please take the time to check it out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spikefanforreally For This Useful Post:

VampVorchan (19-07-17)

Thanks

Hello Joey. I'm sorry, but I've edited the link out of your post. It is not appropriate to register on this forum purely to make a post asking for financial backing for a personal project. We wish you luck with your project, but you cannot advertise for financial gain on this forum.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Llywela For This Useful Post:

HisMRS (22-11-14),Josh (22-11-14),VampVorchan (19-07-17)