Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD

Library Researcher HowiMetdaSlayer's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't the new season start tomorrow?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HowiMetdaSlayer For This Useful Post:

DanSlayer (10-05-19)

Thanks

Yes. 8 PM right before 2 hours of 20/20.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DanSlayer For This Useful Post:

TriBel (10-05-19)

Thanks

New season starts tonight.

I can't wait!!!!!!

Sunnydale High Student Nebula1400's Avatar
    Thanks

I would rather have 2 hours of AOS and push 2020 to 10 pm.

Thanks

So what did everyone think of the premiere? If you've been following the sneak peeks ABC actually released the ending about a month ago and I read a summary from WonderCon but it was still pretty good.

So...Endgame has established a multiverse of timelines so could this be establishing the other half of a multiverse-alternate worlds? Is that where Sarge is from? It could also explain why the show seems divorced from the movies now.

Is that the first time Daisy did a pinpoint quake like that with the guns?

Apparently Fitz's eyes changed colour at the end? My TV didn't seem to catch it.

I can buy Mack throwing himself into the work but I was hoping we'd get away from love melodrama at least until Deke shows up again.

Davis has a kid eh? The main cast seem married to the job/each other but they are asking a lot of our Chief Redshirts Davis and Piper.

Don't know why but I don't trust Marcus.

I liked them bringing up that the Confederacy from the last season is still an issue, and using Hale's teleporter to jump the ship.
    Next week's promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYNxfhlxCk

Ming-Na Wen interview (pre-snap she says...which doesn't work at all unless it is multi earths now). https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/agents...okalike-sarge/
    Last edited by DanSlayer; 11-05-19 at 03:18 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DanSlayer For This Useful Post:

Nebula1400 (12-05-19)

Library Researcher HowiMetdaSlayer's Avatar
    Thanks

Was hoping we'd be done with the space stuff this season. Is it too early to be discussing just WTF Son of Coul 2.0 is?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HowiMetdaSlayer For This Useful Post:

DanSlayer (12-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
    Was hoping we'd be done with the space stuff this season. Is it too early to be discussing just WTF Son of Coul 2.0 is?
    Guessing an alternate Earth counterpart as discussed in Far From Home's trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE

And done since S2 on The Flash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yLyNGISCmg

The working theory is The Infinity Stones shielded the MCU from alternate Earths/timelines until now but when Snapping Thanos destroyed them that came undone allowing The Avengers to time travel and opening a bunch of doors as it were. The show itself seems to be an alternate timeline with one year on but no Decimation.

Slayer
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 Times in 1,051 Posts

I enjoyed the premiere.I like the idea of seeing Clark Gregg in a villainous role.I'm down with splitting between a space based story and earth based story.I'm sure the two will converge as the season progesses..Maybe around espisode 6/7 which is midseason for a 13 episode run.Liked the little Incredible Hulk callback with Culver University.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BAF For This Useful Post:

DanSlayer (13-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,346 Times in 3,495 Posts

Agents of SHIELD Season 6 will air in the UK on Sunday May 26th at 9pm on E4.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

TriBel (16-05-19)

Sunnydale High Student Nebula1400's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't really feel like anything happened in this episode, and now it's over. I kept waiting for it to get good, but it seems to have laid the groundwork for a story, without being much of a story.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebula1400 For This Useful Post:

DanSlayer (18-05-19)

Thanks

OK. Sorta agree with Nebula.

A bit of a step down from last week, especially if you follow trailers and what's coming in the MCU you have a pretty good idea of what Sarge's origin is probably going to be.
    Nice of Fitz to be obsessed with helping people, but still kill the boss and other part of the crew. this Fitz just got out of prison for 6 months and still freshly remembers the Framework so it makes since he wants to save them but The Doctor's darkness is still there too.
    So Butterfly, or is it Snowflake?- is a weaker Drusilla schick so far, she apparently screwed up a mission resulting in Jaco and Tinker coming in early and Tinker fusing with the cement.
    Even with his size and possibly not being from this type of atmosphere, Jaco stil lost and Pax got thrashed. I wonder who will turn on Sarge first?
    Science guy wasn't exactly wrong when he went though SHIELD's history of creating bad things.
    So do they just want lower level crystals like topaz and then use the ray gun to destroy the planet? Seems like a flimsy and wasteful heist.