Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRE-SHOW: QUIZ - think you can handle it??

Thanks

DUDE that's totally cheating!!! :P But, yes, I am evil

Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Thanks

While people are lurking is anyone has any good jokes or fun facts you want to share PM them to me and I will include them in the intros, I am currently trying to jazz them up! LOL

Thanks

Making an attempt at answering these

Round One:

Spoiler:

Question 1: In this year's AFA awards we have more categories than in any other year. Does anyone remember how many categories we had in year one? (1 point) 20?

Question 2: How many different TV series have had categories of their own (and can you name them! (4 points)
    4... Buffy the vampire slayer, Angel, Supernatural... I want to say Moonlight...

Question 3: In the first AFA event we did not have 7 techniques categories, can you remember how many there were and what they were? (2 points) four? texture, text, stock, manip...

Question 4: What was the first year the 'Other Mediums' category came about? (1 point) 2010?

Question 5: After the first AFA event, we held a poll for 'best dressed', who won? (1 point) I honestly have no clue

Question 6: What were the two main colours featured on the first AFA webite? (1 point) blue & white?

Again with the guessing...
    Round Two:

Spoiler:
    2.1 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Wallpapers, 01. 02. demetreas 03. 04. 05. 0
    2.2 Supernatural Wallpapers, 01. 02. slaycandy 03. 04. 05 galathea
    2.3 Twilight Wallpapers, 01. Leloo 02. Marilyne 03. 04. 05. little albatross

And that's all I have a few clues as to the rest but good luck to everyone else
    Last edited by Firecracker; 11-05-13 at 07:00 PM.
    Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Firecracker For This Useful Post:

slaycandy (11-05-13)

Thanks

Sooo, I said 6pm for answers.... that isn't going to happen! I'm leaving this open so more people can give it a go...... mwa ha ha ha ha :P

Thanks

ps. two hours until read carpet!!! :O I won't last until then!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 720 Posts

Wheeeee! I am back from exercise! so much to do to get ready! i have nothing to wear and I have a quiz to do! I am so pumped that the hour is closing in!

Lydia made the punch!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ehlwyen View Post
    Wheeeee! I am back from exercise! so much to do to get ready! i have nothing to wear and I have a quiz to do! I am so pumped that the hour is closing in!
    Lol, there's also the pre-show interview

Nothing to wear??? :O
    I'm all set, got my red carpet outfit ready AND a change for the ceremony :P
    I am seriously bouncing around right now, kind of like this -->

Why is it not ceremony time yet??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slaycandy For This Useful Post:

Firecracker (11-05-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slaycandy View Post
    Lol, there's also the pre-show interview

Nothing to wear??? :O
    I'm all set, got my red carpet outfit ready AND a change for the ceremony :P
    I am seriously bouncing around right now, kind of like this -->

Why is it not ceremony time yet??
    It's closing in! I'm almost done with this quiz! Though I had some trouble loading your site to the wallpaper section. It's working now though!

Lydia made the punch!

Thanks

Yeh, I was trying to upload something but it seems the server went down momentarily my hosting site wouldn't even open for me to go in and check status or anything, for a good five minutes there I wear my heart stopped until I it refresh and everything came back! PHEW!!!!

Thanks

Yeh, I was trying to upload something but it seems the server went down momentarily my hosting site wouldn't even open for me to go in and check status or anything, for a good five minutes there I wear my heart stopped until I it refresh and everything came back! PHEW!!!!
    At least it went down BEFORE the event. *crosses fingers*

Well, I entered for what it's worth! I was so bad at the guessing wall papers, I think I needed the thumbnails to be just a smidge bigger to be better! Very tough! LOL, there was one thumbnail, that I guessed was mine and I didn't even know if it was! How embarrassing!

A lot of stuff, I just picked the first number in my head and hoped that I was remembering you having made this comments! There are so many stats, girl!!

Lydia made the punch!

Thanks

At least it went down BEFORE the event. *crosses fingers*
    I have been following every superstition for the past few days to ensure I don't wind up with an injury, illness, computer failure, site failure or anything that would come between me and getting these posted tonight........
    *touches woods again*

Well, I entered for what it's worth! I was so bad at the guessing wall papers, I think I needed the thumbnails to be just a smidge bigger to be better! Very tough! LOL, there was one thumbnail, that I guessed was mine and I didn't even know if it was! How embarrassing!

A lot of stuff, I just picked the first number in my head and hoped that I was remembering you having made this comments! There are so many stats, girl!!
    Lol there is no way I would have been able to guess most of these, I actually chose a few of the wallpapers, did the thumbnails and then forgot who did them so had to trawl through all the folders again to work it out! I learned my lesson after that and copied/pasted all the walls I wanted to use into one folder and THEN made the thumbs!!! :P

Thanks

I have been following every superstition for the past few days to ensure I don't wind up with an injury, illness, computer failure, site failure or anything that would come between me and getting these posted tonight........
    *touches woods again*

Lol there is no way I would have been able to guess most of these, I actually chose a few of the wallpapers, did the thumbnails and then forgot who did them so had to trawl through all the folders again to work it out! I learned my lesson after that and copied/pasted all the walls I wanted to use into one folder and THEN made the thumbs!!! :P

Ha! I feel so much better that even you forgot whose was whose! I thought maybe you picked them as strong examples of each persons art and expected us to be able to identify them!

Lydia made the punch!

Thanks

Ha! I feel so much better that even you forgot whose was whose! I thought maybe you picked them as strong examples of each persons art and expected us to be able to identify them!
    Nope, I tried to find random pieces that would make people go, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and then get stuck!!!
    (of course as I mentioned it backfired on me!)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

I looked at this quiz and couldn't even attempt it. So freakin' hard! The only thing I would get right is guessing which thumbs were mine!

follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenni Lou For This Useful Post:

[erin nicole] (12-05-13)

Drunkface McCord little albatross's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Lou View Post
    I looked at this quiz and couldn't even attempt it. So freakin' hard! The only thing I would get right is guessing which thumbs were mine!
    LMAOOOO, omg seriously, same. I recognized a few other ones, but like, i was just so lost that i backed out of trying.
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Thanks

Lol, I'm sure if you just take random guesses that'll work too!!!

Thanks

You would have me beat! There was one I think was mine but couldnt be sure it wasnt someone elses!

Quote Originally Posted by little albatross View Post
    LMAOOOO, omg seriously, same. I recognized a few other ones, but like, i was just so lost that i backed out of trying.
    What really sucks was for some i distinctly remembered the whole wall but the couldnt remember whose it was. I feel awful that I ended up randomly putting names down.

I was totally under the pressure of trying to finish before the afas and answered in like 15-20 minutes.

Lydia made the punch!

Thanks

That was my exactly thought when I first looked at this. I saw this thread when it first opened and loved the idea! Started it, then quietly gave up and backed out of the thread. After I got home after work, went through all the award threads, and had myself a few drinks, I PM'd SJ some answers. I'll be lucky if I even got my own pieces correct.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to [erin nicole] For This Useful Post:

Jenni Lou (13-05-13)